Tree of Savior Forum

So... Why we cant trade boss cards between our characters?

Assume that u want to make 1 card lv10. Ex TempleShooter (TS)

• trade TS to ur friend (by dueling thing)
  • trade TS from ur friend to ur alts
  • upgrade the TS with all card in ur alts
  • trade TS back to ur friend
  • trade TS back to ur main

If you talking about boss cards its because they didnt want people making new characters to level up cards for sorc and necromancer. This doesnt actually work as i just intentionally lose my card to an alt feed all the cards on my alt to it and win it back with card battling. So its just a pointless and annoying restriction that wasnt well thought out like many of the trade restrictions in this game.

Edit to clarify you get a ton of cards form the Klaipeda questline by like level 40ish so you can just keep leveling alts to that and using friends to trade and feed cards to your Templeshooter or whatever is being leveled.

Read the title of my post, please:

Why we cant trade boss cards…

between our characters?

Even if you can give cards to your own characters, will take a REALLY long time until 10*, this will just make your job less painfull

Edit: and, about what you said, adding potential to cards would not resolve the problem?

this way at least you run the risk of running out of cards battling lol

because it is preventing people making alt and getting cards to 10* easy

you know how much a 10* card cost now? It’s about 1mil on my server

and you said it takes really long time? pretty sure you only need 54 card + base card to hit 10*, and a lv 50 can get around 10 card already, which takes like 3 hours to do, especially if you skip side quest and have a good wep + cafri set for the guy to rush

also a 10star templeshooter for a rank 5 sorc is pretty powerful, you can easily solo lv 140+ zones at lv 120. I think IMC wanted player to take time, kill world boss / dungeons to get their card to lv10, or take time to farm the silver and buy it, so by the time you actually get one, you are at least more on par to others.

I keep a stock of abomonations and shadowgalers to prevent that. I would have to be REALLY unlucky to run out of cards.

Edit meant necroventer the one from the 90 dungeon.

i would love to have a stock, but that said, i just bought another 10* templeshooter, so i have 2 of them now lol

but isn’t the best card to use throneweaver? fairly long name, and good amount of legs

p.s check out ellogame, it has potential i think, due to it’s knockback

Throneweaver is the best but i dont know where to farm them and i got unlucky and lost mine. Abomonation is easyish to farm and not bad for battling and i just have a ton of necroventer from doing the 90 dungeon for arde.

This doesnt change the fact that this is an inconvenience for classes that use cards and they aren’t actually preventing what they wanted to prevent so they should just remove the restriction.

Which is the question asked by the OP, why are they untradable to begin with?

well, it is annoying, i agree, but i think they really should look at the whole card thing as well

like i said, if a rank 5 sorc has a 10star templeshooter, he is pretty overpowered, and i think IMC put in restrictions as intend for sorc to not have a 10 star card until at least 170, or having to spend a lot more effort farming for it

but i dont think they did a good job with cards overall. If they really remove the restrictions, maybe they would change it so low level main quest only gives you like 1 card and that’s it

You can do that with almost every character…

I think it should actually be the opposite every boss should have a chance at dropping their card in the main quest outside of the guaranteed boss cards you get. Along side that they should make it so other cards than templeshooter are useful so we will be leveling more than one card. Cards are broken all around right now as far as sorcerers are concerned.

Edit part of the problem is only Templeshooter is worth leveling so we can just rush it up and be done with cards right now.

Hey, you seem to have a good knowledge about Sorc

Im creating one, why people love TempleShooter so much?

What card you think its the best for a Sorc C1 only?

Hey, you seem to have a good knowledge about Sorc

Im creating one, why people love TempleShooter so much?

What card you think its the best for a Sorc C1 only?

Search the sorc info megathread i go into detail about that there also alot of great sorcerer players have chimed in on the thread with some of thier builds and insights into the class.

well this i have no idea.

i guess to force people into the /cardbattle, otherwise it would probably never get used.

1 Like

i would vote 200% making other cards useful

Yea, Scyphoza compile a really good sorcerer thread which you should check out

most of us contributes in there and discuss things in there

you should link the thread then