Tree of Savior Forum

So when does Wizard.. get gud? Also how is this build

So I am trying out wizard, and compared to my archer it just feels really underpowered, Like everything just feels a hell of alot slower on it. Also I am planning on doing a wiz->cryo3->sorcerer3 build… how is this?

Archer is OP for PvE it seems.

If you already don’t like the class going cryo 3 will make you want to die. Cryo 3 is VERY good, but also VERY hard to up.

Sorc 3 is not good, Sorc 1 is very used but not so good as you can’t really control the summon. Sorc 2 is good. If you like summons (what it seems like you do) you can go Sorc > Necro 2 to have max number of possible summons.

You are going to have very few skills at your disposal.

Right now, you are most likely running in circles waiting for Ice Pike to get off cooldown which is why you feel weak… Cryo 2 and 3 aren’t going to change that.

Sorc 1 and 2 won’t change that either. You will have a summon which will add some DPS, but you will still feel like you are just waiting around for Ice Pike to get off cooldown. Not to mention that now you will be spamming SP pots which might make you feel even weaker despite the boost in DPS from your summon.

At Sorc 3, when you get 2 more damage skills, you might have enough damage skills for things to get interesting.