Tree of Savior Forum

So uhh ... why can't Kino3 aim his GravPole?

New Kino 3 here. I’m astonished that Gravity Pole can’t be aimed, like … what ?

Kino is considered a damage class (Red class) yet, out of our 2, I repeat TWO damaging skills all circles included, one is MELEE and has to be channeled for 10 sec without INTERRUPTION to do “Ok” damage and the other has INSANE mana consumption and can’t even be aimed wtf ?

Each Wizard class skill that isn’t a buff or auto-aimed can be aimed via reticle, some can even be CANCELED with a cool down refund and no mana consumption. Not only is Gravity Pole instant, but if god forbid you were facing the wrong direction or a monster attacked you before you used it making you face the other way or somewhere random then too ■■■■■■■ bad wait 40 sec for the skill to come back up.

This Class may be really good in PvP, it still need some QoL improvements.

Man…Even Sadhus don’t complain about this…
And that will be ridiculous if Gravity Pole can aim like Psychic Pressure
Did you ever imagine how it will work like?

One good news is,the ATTs of Psychic Pressure an Gravity Pole will not increase the CD time anymore in the coming patch

2 Likes

PP and GP are channeling skill so these 2 cant be treated same way.

that apply to almost every other skill.

I agree with mana issue though. but I like gravity pole the way it is now because this…

SP consumption per sec is fixed number now. I believe this apply to every skill (druid lycan known so far).
ref: http://tos.nexon.com/gameinfo/jobview.aspx?classid=2004

You were able to move the direction of the Gravity Pole but they remove it from the game.The interruption can be avoided with the new attributes that will just boost your Cooldown from 30 seconds to 40 seconds I believe.

cooldowns from concentrate attributes were removed in ktest server and are very likely to make it to live server.

1 Like