Tree of Savior Forum

So Overkill bonus exp caters to the "DPS" build, Thats messed up

So from what ive read, overkill gives bonus exp. up to i beleive 250% or more. High damage builds are already leveling fast, but now they level even faster because of overkill bonus exp. using a skill at the end of a monsters hp may help, but from what ive seen high damage builds can overkill with basic attack, unless im seeing it wrong. now i see how some people say they are getting to lvl 130 without grinding at all. some guy wven went to lvl 157 without a single grind. where exactly is all the exp coming from? have to be from overkill. you can do every quest(including quests not on the normal path) and still be behind on levels on the map you are on. unless they afk leveled. it then goes down to people’s personal definition of grind. what exaclty are these people definitition of grind then. 10% a day? if thats the case then they probably did grind but don’t count it as grinding because they greq a whole level. 1 level a day is still a grind, not a big grind but still a grind. i call any time you have to fight to level up and not do quests you are grinding. you’re not just simply fighting for the heck of it. i think it comes down to people’s bad definition of grind. some people saying you have to grind at this or that level, and some people saying they never had to grind and they want to lower the exp rate etc. off topic but thats all i have to say.