Tree of Savior Forum

So, it's safe to bot as long as you're high-level and/or have purchased TP?

i would like to report the BlueBot :smirk:

Happening right now at your local Minerā€™s Village!

7 Likes

Silute Tenet Chapel 1F is full of bots as well,grew tired of expecting anything from IMC.

4 Likes

iā€™m tired of IMC already now i know why the dev leave the company

6 Likes

That was hilariously depressingā€¦

botter spotted hahahahahaha

5 Likes

Now thatā€™s an army. Holy sh*t. Itā€™s no wonder why most new players immediately quit and drop negative reviews on the TOS steam page.

5 Likes

wtf is this question, the obvious answer is YES. All bots hurt all players interested in the game. It deprives legit players of pride in their accomplishments and needs to be handled ASAP.

4 Likes

Since Staff didnt reply to thread i assume its okay for them to bot as long you buy a high amount of TP? so how much we are talking about? $100? $200? $1ā€™000?

@Biskee I miss the zombie profile, I didnā€™t recognize you!

I donā€™t know but I think IMC is just typing random names just to pacify the public. Just my guess :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@dark_lord_miguel Iā€™ll give them another 2 weeks. Iā€™m nice like that. :smiley:

@Senpachie Shhh, Iā€™m trying to make people forget about my complaints by changing my profile image so they donā€™t recognize me ā€” so I donā€™t get flagged and banned eventually. :smiley:

I always keep it a habit to check on that guy at whenever I login to the game each day and before I log off. At what time of the day, thatā€™s a secret. :wink:

If I donā€™t see him going online for one month, then Iā€™d presume IMC did do something about my report.

If the botter is reading this, you better not f*cking play for a month - maybe bot another account for the time being? :smile:

Day 1: Bot is not online. Guess he noticed this thread. :joy_cat:

4 Likes

BUT HEY! DONā€™T WORRY HEREā€™S A PIDGEON SO YOU CAN GIVE ME YOUR MONEY AND STFU ABOUT BOTS AND BUGS ! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Typically IMC :sparkles:

1 Like

Looks like heā€™s online w/ his lv.72 Ranger Hunter.

Guess what kind of player runs around with zero durability equipment. :wink:

Heā€™s probably laughing at us all for trying to hopelessly report him.

4 Likes

You have my like for the song!

His Ranger Hunter is lv.74 now. Looks like heā€™s taking the timeā€¦to bot. :smiley: A high-level bot in the making.

2 Likes