Tree of Savior Forum

So...... Is it worth it coming back to the game?

I quit six mounts ago because I thought this wasn’t going anywhere, I’m just here to ask, did IMC improve its ways ? Are they doing a better job now?

Not really. Still just a worse clone of kTOS hanging on a prayer. People cheating and not getting banned. You know, the usual for iTOS that doesn’t seem to be changing any time soon despite the staff posts.

Still under managed with a bad patch the other day. Then “server capacity reached” showing they have not upgraded servers either. It’s just pretty horrible actually when you sit back and look at it all.

2 Likes

I came back a couple days ago to check in on the game. Everything you can think of is broken in some way, and long-standing bugs are still being ignored by IMC. I even re-submitted an issue that has been around since the beginning of the game, nearly begging them to fix it, and it was casually dismissed. So, no, it is not worth coming back to yet. I am about to extend my hiatus another few months or more. It’s a pity—I am not afraid to spend a lot of money, and tax refunds are right around the corner. This is an important time to try and make customers happy because a lot of people will have money to toss around on useless pastimes like games.

Do you hear that @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis? Fix your bugs. You have players wanting to come back, and soon they will have a lot of money to spare, and yet they won’t be spending with you because of your mishandling of a broken title. You are going to be missing out on huge profits because of your inability to even acknowledge issues, much less address them.

1 Like

Well crap baskets when they’ll learn …
IMC now is just like a “How to NOT administrate a game” guide…
That’s actually sad the game had so much potential ‘-’

1 Like

hunter are still broken with alot bugs, IA still dumb.

2 Likes

According to the developers is intended

@haukinyau1 @haukinhue

1 Like

‘-’ Intentional bugs? Wow O.o that’s new. are things really that bad?

Yeah, basically IMC has added a lot of content, but all of the content in the game is still riddled with bugs.

Everything you left behind is nearly exactly the same, with the exception of additional stuff added to the game that is equally broken.

It is like… building a house. Other companies will build the foundation and make sure it is solid, then slowly get a wall up, etc. etc. It can take a while, but the finished product is as close to perfect as they can get. At least livable and with curb appeal.

IMC, though, is content to throw down some cement, call it a foundation, and then build as many walls as fast as they can. It doesn’t matter that they aren’t level, that they aren’t stable, that they are so shoddily put together that a slight wind can topple it all down. Doesn’t matter at all—paint that b*tch up, make it all purdy-like, and sell it as quickly as you can before the customer can realize they’ve been fooled by an excellent looking exterior.

Instead of admitting when something is broken, and actually going back and making their product something both the company and the customer can be proud of, they would rather slap together some more stuff and make sure it is aesthetic enough to sell before moving ever onward.

If it wouldn’t take the next year of my life, I would put together a mega-thread of all the existing bugs, broken features, and incomplete or abandoned projects in the game.

2 Likes

Get yourself a Bot, slap Hook64 on it and let in run for a month. Then you can look for a ET group and enjoy the endgame content.

4 Likes

Wow that’s bullshit! They shouldn’t be able to get away with that ‘-’ that kind of action brings shame to any game designer ‘-’

Well, if is as bad as everyone here’s saying I don’t think there’s a end game to enjoy ‘-’

Eh, maybe I am just more critical because I have worked for QA in AAA companies as a tester and upwards. But d*mn, even EA, the meme of all gaming sweatshops that pumps out annual titles, even they wouldn’t put their name on a product with this many unresolved issues. And that is saying something.

Maybe you can give it a shot. Update ToS and check it out for yourself.

Or, wait, did they fix the issue with the patcher yet? Where you can download the update but the game doesn’t play unless you manually edit your revision text file like I, and everyone else, had to a couple days ago? Pffft. But, if you do have that issue, here is the workaround quoted from 4 days ago:

Or try 147684 if you get a white screen that won’t let you play.

lol.

1 Like

No, you’re right, I’m a game design student, I know what you’re talking about.
The only bad thing is that we can’t do anything to fix the game, we need to wait they do it…

1 Like

Someone could literally modify an RO private server to play like ToS and it would be better. They could also do it in half the time of what ever IMC is doing it in right now. You would think they are working on this stuff but spend more time doing damage control than actual coding and development. I also don’t believe they understand what exactly Steam is still and how to use it properly. Let me find this post give me a second…

2 Likes

hahahha

game is fine if u can login

But satisfaction not guaranteed n may vary from person to person

whatever made u quit before, is still in the game.

overall its 7% improvement

still, give it a try, we got event now~

2 Likes

Can’t find it. Basically they tried saying Steam is the reason that they could not take the exact server source files from kTOS and put them on iTOS at the same time. They are too stupid to understand that Steam isn’t a publisher like Nexon and people would think that’s true I guess? It was around when the GM player meeting happened if anyone cares to research:

1 Like

Just a correction, they decreased the server capacity to simulate a full server, probably another “great idea” from the company, but who knows for what goal.

1 Like

@VacaOverpower knows why! It’s the Orsha/Silute BR disinfestation process.

I didn’t say they upgrade them either though. lmao

LOL, then they wiil have a hard time to removing me, i won’t move from Klaipeda.