Tree of Savior Forum

So i pick dragoon as first class...where are the low level two handed spear?

is there any two handed or one handed spear below 40 ?

non below 40 that are normal only unique or special ones as far as can remember, just use base class skills weapon until you hit 40 and can buy one or quest provide you with one…

1 Like

well thanks, then is not a rlly big problem but… well… seems pretty basic .-. ,maybe asian people level up so quick they do not notice it ?

It’s because Dragoon was previously on R7 (about lv 185) and even then, the lowest spear classes are Hoplite + Cata which are R3/R4 (about lv90?cmiiw) so the number of spear below lv 40 is limited. It’s the same reason like how SR and BM are “forced” to use pistol only in lv 120+. I think they’ll add more equipment of all level in the future anyway, their hands are just too busy for re:build today.

Also why do you even bring Asian into this smh

Scout get pistol and dagger now I just made one, maybe they should have it so all classes get 1 of each of their weapon types from start…

like swordsman gets 1 sword, 1 spear and their 2h variant, archers get 1 bow and 1 crossbow, etc etc…

that way everyone can experiment with what they like most from the start @STAFF_Bob

@STAFF_Yuri

I think that’s because Scout (the base class) has skills which use dagger and pistol, while Swordsman (the base class) only have skills which use sword. And even then the next level of pistols are on lv~120, not including the ones from quest reward.

And I don’t know about Dragoon but SR/Musketeer/Canoneer gets their respective weapon when advancing to the class; does Dragoon not given spear when advancing to the class?

Yes I know, but it would give more freedom to players instead f you know… having to wait for weapon to use skills you already have :confused: