Tree of Savior Forum

So I guess, Thank You IMC!

My Memelock got a boost because of the new Gem enchancement patch. Before my SCR+9 with level 5 blue gem on it only has +19 matk bonus. Now after the patch I got a +86 matk boost!

Thank You! I was about to quit because the new monsters is too strong for me.

There is still hope for Elememes! huhuhuhu can’t cry hard enough.

1 Like

Im at level 284 (very poor doesn’t have any token etc) and I really really notice the damage boost! I now have a 1900+ total matk, I know I needed a 2k+ matk because of the new content but I can reach that abit easy now and I notice my HP gets bigger too just abit though.

might be off-topic but, about that, I think you should really get one.

If you are on telsiai they cost 1.4m-1.5m each right now, one boss rush on 290 dungeon nets you 140k-150k per run. you get 400k+ a day in less than 30 mins.

with that extra run per day, you could make use of it to buy attributes/other things you need.

1 Like

Yes I know I’m working on it. Need to buy token now.

I think when OP gets a token, he should save up again from dungeon runs to buy another token, so he can have a spare token to use after his expires.
essentially, get a token to get more tokens easily, therefore, never ever running out hopefully.

I did that, and kinda regret it.

I might quit before I even use up all my tokens…

instead of having fun in the game itself, which is hardly possible now since they’re like chores nowdays

yes, but im not suggesting that he farms a token every 3 days. every time he uses a token, spend 3 days getting enough silver to buy another token and then he can do whatever he wants next for the rest of the month.

Forcing yourself to farm tokens everyday is pretty bad like you said. (Burnout from grinding). so dont.

just get 1 token every month from dungeon runs and you are set.

that was already a part of my suggestion.

Meaning, that token is worth for what it does and it can pay for itself eventually, then you could do whatever you want with it.