Tree of Savior Forum

So,i collected bunch of returner questions, will appreciate for any help with them :x

Hi guys. Im a returned player like 3 days ago and got alot of questions… will really apreciate for any advices :frowning:

1. in dungeon when its good to activate exp buffs - its looks like u recieve exp only after last boss = its good to use them just before killing him? plus - how exp from dungeon works - i need to kill more mobs for more exp or just clear 2 bosses (in 180 dungeon for example)? And does it matter to have like 93% clear or 100% clear according just to exp?
  2. Is therr any way to get another free token? cause mine for 7 days expire soon, and this feels sad :frowning: And obviously its unreal to have 13kk for buying it :open_mouth:
  3. To prolong cookies buff and goddes buff u need to use camp buffs - but u need to have squire in team, which is hard cause al low lvl its hard to even find a team not just a squire. So, maybe there some places where people place them for a fee to use?o.o cause 30 min buff or 1.5 hour - its huge difference,imho…
  4. Free weapons from boxes which u can open like at 220 lvl - box says thy are 325 level, but u can use box from 220 lvl - so this will be stupid to use box before 315 cause u will just waste weapons timer for no reason?
  5. where can i get (without shop) stats rest thing? i mean stats (strength and etc)? cause i have only plenty potions for skills, and not stats :frowning:
  6. what will be with my items in team storage when Token will expire? i mean if i will have there more than 5 items and after Token ends - i will have 5 max slots - what will happen to items in other slots?
  7. should i run Uphill things (120 lvl thing) 10 times per week or they are low lvl rewards and useless?
  8. About Archers - im playing right now as Running shot build, with aoe skill from Fletcher. With Crossbow. But alot of people speaking that crossbows will be useless after ReBuild,cause only quirel shooter will use them and this class is bad (imho) after losing Running shot. So, what are best two guns for picking from 315 weapon chest? I guess Bow and like…pistols? or cannon? or what :frowning: Im just feeling that those weapons will be my best weapons for a long time, so i dont want to loose this opportunity…
  9. Im having Arde dagger and Petamion amulet. Are they expensive or just noobs trash? They were good like 3 years ago,but now…;(
  10. Is ther any Main Discord channel where alot of people, which can help with questions or with party things? cause all chat in game is…expensive and sometimes not very living ;(

Thx alot for any answers, seriously.

You want to use exp buffs before the boss is defeated as using it at start would just waste time on your buff (there is no exp during the dungeon and it is acumulated until you beat the boss and get all the stuff), prob best bet is right before boss to prevent instance ending before you get to activate buff…

Some events give tokens and some players put their tokens for sale on market…
But always try to save them from when you need them for many things and not just 1 thing…

You could find free squires indeed but after a patch that tie camps to parties I don’t know if it is possible…

got image of box and itdescription?_?, it seems like an over sight/wrong # thingy (wrong item on wrong box maybe). That been said, Challenge modes or CM will shower you with weapons and gear…

You just missed a big event that gave all the resets for free and there will be a big update that resets basically everything next week, so getting reset potion would be just pointless in such short time…

Wait until next patch and pay good attention and read news and patches…

They will remain there until you retrieve them (they are safe), but once you remove the item the slot they occupy will vanish…

I recommend taking the extra stuff out before updated to be safe…

I would say yes, but if you do not enjoy it you aren’t forced to, the rewards are helpful and you can check shop to see if stuff there is worth your time…

Many things will change with Re:Build, I recommend waiting if you can… pistols cant be used with bow as they are 2 handed and gun skills are moved out of archer tree and cannons are becoming 2h too…

There is auto weapon swap for all classes so even if you get a crossbow or a bow if the skill dictates you can use any f them you will be able to use the skill as long as weapon is equipped…

also, I too plan on been a crossbow Fletcher in the future :wink:

I still use my Arder dagger, but I admit there are always way better things out there like with any mmo it evolves and better stuff keeps coming out every year…

There are multiple discord channels where people help a lot, sadly when I try to post it I just get default discord so I hope someone can give a proper link :slight_smile:

I hope you enjoy your return and if you are in Klaipeda feel free to whisper if got any doubts :blush:

2 Likes

thx alot man. Thats very helpful <3
sadly (cause popultaion) im on Fedimian, but still ty :3
Have a nice day!

1 Like