Tree of Savior Forum

So how was the new Optimization measure?

Well i recently just uninstalled m ToS but I’m so interested with the new optimization measures that they applied on this patch. Anything good to say about it?

people say its atleast 20~40% improvement

along with rng vga error and client unable to start

so…

4 Likes

Is it worth coming back to the game now with the new optimisation? Its the reason why i left the game xd.

I had that vga error before the update

For the improvements, crownd area still low fps but at least skills don’t lower more and crash the game.

Yes the new optimization is a big improvement. For the worse that is. kakaka

2 Likes

Wut you got imc’d too?

So far I’m testing more fps in towns but the stutter is still there. plus memory bloat and crashing from skill spam etc etc

I reinstalled client and game got running.
BTW minimal FPS got good increase in the populated city.

Exactly because of…

As usual…

1 Like

I don’t expect this game to cap at 144fps, but only to be stable enough not to stutter and lag. This new patch have done this for me. The optimization may vary from your hardware also. Hopefully further improvements will be made in the weels to come.

The optimisation is very noticeable and very effective. I can’t wait to test it out in more situations.

2 Likes

Actually used used Hanging Shot near the market dude in fedimian (Klaipeda server) and didn’t get a awful fps drop, fps keeps over 50 in towns for me.
Edit: fps keeps over 30, but no one is safe from the VGA error.

1 Like

Stuttering has decreased drastically, sudden drops to 1 FPS are way less likely. As for constant FPS measuring, I would say that I got around 10~20% increase.
Got VGA crashed once.

I went from 10-15 fps in fedimian to 30-45 fps.

1 Like

[Klaipeda server] 60 FPS on crowd places (Fedimian ch1) and less drop on frames from loading particles,models etc. Haven’t gotten any VGA crashes yet.

60 FPS on crowded places? That’s something…how many players were in the channel you were in?

1 Like

i haven’t had issues with errors

I only get 30 fps near the market guy at Fedimian ch1 (Klaipeda server) with my nice pc
what magic are you doing to get 60 fps on fedimian ch1?

I had 30 FPS in a fedimian channel with around 50 players, the drop is very bearable in my opinion, since frequent stuttering is no longer a thing.

It dropped to 10~15 when they started spamming skills nonstop kek.

Using /fpssavior and modifying some values on the client.XML file.

1 Like

ALRIGHT, TEACH ME THE MAGIC. please.