Tree of Savior Forum

So.... Guys there's any way that we can be heard? Something we can do?

i demand a john snow saying “stop embarrasing yourself…”

1 Like

hehe I mean huehuehueu e.e
Well if it’s fun just keep doing it =P

1 Like

u r goddamn right <. insert breaking bad meme. >

huehuehue~

2 Likes

Well okay =P that’s the solution.
I’ll be a little more active on the forum from now, hehe
I hope things do start to get better.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This is the reality here which is so sad you can’t help but laugh. Other than the Staff attempting to convey what people want this is it. They are hiring a CM soonTM to maybe help with this problem. Communication is only one thing the other is their complete ignorance of serious problems.

3 Likes

i was way back 2015 sept cbt2 i think~

made few barbarian then

oh the fun times~

only made forum account coz i need to report bugs

then hue happens

This is the hidden meaning if IMC’s

[RESOLVED]

this is more appropriate.

4 Likes

4 Likes

What most sad about this is that IMC cut off their income source by breaking and IMC’ing iTOS to hell. Can the whiteknights really hoorayhooray such behavior?

Who will pay for Mr Kim’s new yacht if players leave in droves?

huehuehue

1 Like

As I read the post from top to bottom I felt pity for the game called “Tree of Savior” it’s like a child being abused by his guardians.

2 Likes

I was once part of the light side.
Give IMC some time. The game is still in its early stages.
Things will be fixed.
Just give them time.

I defended the company IMC now called I Milk Cows.

The Hue Knights were branded as a bunch of idiots and trolls, but everything they said was justified and true. There was blatant proof of IMilkCows incompetency everywhere and while white knights chose to stay loyal and defend the policies, fked up gameplay bugs, hurrahing when TP was available to buy at overpriced bundles ( only to not receive them lol), the Hue Knights stayed true to the cause of kicking up a fuss whenever IMilkCows didn’t deliver or broke the game after another breaktainence.

I joined the Hue side after seeing so many fellow players and friends get repeatedly imced.

White knights called us broken records, but the repeated spamming and reminding of issues actually led to fixes being “addressed”. It forced IMilkCows to make some sorta half@$$ed statement about their issues.

I get where you’re coming from, but trying to get IMilkCows to communicate with the player base has been an issue from way back,an issue that will be resolved with another shiny TP item.

IMilkCows simply isn’t interested with you as a player, but will give you costumes to buy to look good as you LoadCommanderFaiL.

7 Likes

Mark this post as the solution, it pretty much explains everything

“I Milk Cows” LOL at that one.

huehuehue

2 Likes

Nice to see a positive post like this for a change. :slight_smile:

For starters:

• We used to have a nice forum community here before the game released. However due to no moderation at the time when the game released, a large amount of regular forum posters quit going to forums due to heavy toxicity. (Which is quite understandable due to many problems with release etc.)

• Some people retained hope but people have been leaving one by one when their patience runs out or they’re taking a break and waiting for things to get a bit better.

• Now the forums are mostly hue peeps more or less joking around which is ok, at least the forums are alive. I get how they feel, a lot of them used to be very positive, hopeful and trustful but due to reasons they all became like this, very understandable.

I think it’s nice you’re trying to bring the community together and trying to motivate players to make a better community. However I don’t think it’s a good time for bringing new players in.

• It would be a lie to say they haven’t improved at all, but the improvements have been very minimal so far. They apparently do know where they need to improve and are working on these issues, the fixes for these problems are just taking them a lot of time and most of the players don’t have the patience for it.

• If we tried to get more players for the game most of them wouldn’t stick for too long as of now, only a few players would actually stay. I think they’re not advertizing the game much at the moment due to the many issues the game still has so even they don’t think it’s the right time yet.

Despite all claims I still do believe there’s hope for this game but as pointed by others it’s up to IMC if it will happen or not.

• By managing to make rank 9 a success, combating multiple existing problems properly and making the update go smoothly with enough content to play with. They could possibly bring in new players and maybe some older players if they did proper fixes on serious issues prior to this. This was very anticipated from rank 8 update but it didn’t deliver what it needed to, so it wasn’t really able to bring in more players or even keep existing ones.

• The new optimization after all this time is a sign of hope. It did give out very promising results but they still have a lot to do on this department, hopefully they will be able to bring these new additions faster than before or the player base won’t be able to grow too much and it wouldn’t be reasonable to add major updates.

• They really also need to do something about the management of our version, we definitely need better service with servers and they could really up the speed with the content updates from ktos as well. I think jtos is doing so well due to them releasing the game in a much better state than our version was and due to good management they have. We still have hope if they ever decide to make HUGE changes on the management we get here.

I’m personally mostly sticking around cause I really like the game and there’s nothing else interesting enough as of yet, but that could change soon with new games coming up. I will stay if they manage to make a change for the better.

Sorry for tl’dr post to everyone I just wanted to ramble. :zipper_mouth:

3 Likes

The in-game community was much better, too. Everyone in ICBT2 was lovely. People organized groups for world bosses and shared timers and helped people navigate around grind walls and plan their builds. Shout chat was always lively and generally friendly. The game was still fresh then and seemed better fleshed out with a level cap of 200. More classes seemed relevant with a max rank of 6. I played about 400 hours of the beta even knowing it was all going to be wiped because it was still enjoyable to create new characters and experiment back then.

Anyway, positivity and everything aside… the direction the game has gone in is just not what I wanted or expected from it. Even ignoring all of the bugs and issues, just the way the gameplay has been focused, it’s not the game that was hyped up for so long before release. It’s not the old school field grinding, item hunting, boss battling experience we were promised. Grinding is basically just done when you don’t have quests to do, most mobs do not even drop any items, there’s so little equipment to farm for in the game and almost all of it now drops from a dungeon with daily limits, and world bosses are little more than a gimmick. There are hundreds of themepark MMOs focused on quests and dungeons/raids out there. ToS didn’t have to be another one of them. It’s not even good at being one. The game is still at its best when you’re hunting for some specific item or in a party fighting a boss (if you find a rare boss hunting party that isn’t just built around exploits) or just grinding. The rest of the game is just dull but it’s also ■■■■ you have to do. I’m not even going to bother talking about the PVP or guild content, because it’s all but forgotten by IMC at this point.

As far as what WE can do about it? Private, modded servers is really the only thing. ToS’s gameplay could be fixed to deliver the experience that was promised. It doesn’t seem like IMC wants to take it in that direction, though, for whatever reason.

5 Likes

There still one thing all of you can do

Sit and watch how the tree burns until the end

When end, make a private server and delete these stupid restrictions at least

Have fun

3 Likes

Good times. :smile:

Indeed they have taken many steps back with this. :confused:

This one is very sad. :sob: Apart from a few balance changes they made at the beginning they haven’t really done anything else, despite these features still labeled as beta etc.

The whole game balance is very broken at the moment I hope they manage to change it but the recent balance patches are very minor compared to what is needed.

I don’t honestly believe too much in private servers as of now for this game. It would require a large amount of players grouping together for it so that they could actually manage to do something better and as there’s not one yet I don’t see it happening, maybe after our version closes.
Even then I’m skeptical about them being able to make necessary fixes any better than IMC. Not giving them any credit but I don’t think it’s that simple either and I hardly believe some people would invest that much time for it without getting paid well for it.
If IMC has issues with having enough staff to do things I’m pretty sure this would be a problem with a private server as well.

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap:
Its very rare to see someone here on the forum that write so articulately, without jokes, and with a clear point of view. :raised_hands:
Was more easily to read your big text than some small texts here on the forum, even my texts I get annoyed to read it again.

The sad part is that what you wrotte is completely true. :disappointed_relieved::cry:
Every week I find a new issue, generaly an issue based on a decision IMC took, that affect most part of the players. I always was someone who saw the two sides of the coin, I already planned with some friends long long time ago a private server of another game, so I know how is to want to provide fun and receive money on the same time, but some decisions are just a cold shower. :disappointed_relieved:

But it appear you still have more hope than me, so its great right? :smirk:

Also @Lhikan is motivated, lets see how it will get.
Lhikan president?

1 Like

Many of the remaining TOF players watch TOS burning anyway. Thats part of the fun of playing TOF.

huehue

I stopped talking in General because it’s hue cancer.I still post in Off Topic where some of the sensible people remain.

2 Likes