Tree of Savior Forum

So do SEA players get shit on again?

EU got a server so it’s dissapointing and ridiculous that SEA doesn’t get one… will we get one or will we just be fked over like usual?

Probably like usual…
They’re gonna give us SEA and OCE players ■■■■ just because we’re not noisy enough and that’s reason enough for them to give us the cold shoulder.

We need to be more noisy!!!

just play on femidian and use free trial of WTFast bro

I got 230-300 ping here still a bit delay , but playable

chilling with my cyromancer for now…(high ping might be suck for archer class)

of course we need SEA server someday

I don’t know if it’s because SEA already have an Indonesia publisher and another one by Playone Asia so that’s why we don’t get one.

that is solely for indonesia and the language is in their native language so no it is not for SEA

it is considered SEA Server if it is in english language

The language of Playone asia server is english according to the announcement.

We want a steam SEA server not from some unknown random company, never even heard of playoneasia till it got mentioned in this forums lol.

They will probably decide about one when F2P kicks in, i’m sure most from sea are third world and are waiting for it.

But yes, sea server please. I’m getting 350-600 ping…

Yup, SEA server is a must when F2P kicksoff…
IMC knows that i’m sure, just look at those queueing time… They obviously need more sever in F2P…

Set it up in Australia and we’re good (Not Australian)

read the new announcement! SEA players must be happy now!

2 Likes

how do we request for transfer?

1 Like

Hope it isn’t set too far away from OCE though, so we can have fun too :smiley:
Definitely a good call.

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3850173.jpg

1 Like

just wait… transfer is not available right now… so should “AT LEAST”(cos there might be more than 3 weeks) wait 3 weeks after new server up

i see… so basically we wont have our transfer right away after SEA server [Telsiai] transfer is up?

Wonder if it is a temporary server as well?

It should be the same deal with EU, now I’ll shut up and wait patiently for 3 weeks. also I hope the server is in Singapore :V