Tree of Savior Forum

Smol returning cleric needs help

ummm I’m a returning player, decided to take a small break on my main game to check out some TOS changes :< Tbh I keep returning and leaving this game for like a million times because I just don’t have enough time to grind for silver and couldn’t catch up on anything wwwwww.
Anyway is there a cheap and good cleric build(can either be support or dps)? I tried researching and ask my friends who are still playing the game and they told me to play monk/PD :-s i’m done with tos pvp so no monk please 24176753_1279999108822027_5921799458999519414_n

Well, I play with Druid - Exo - Krivis and I think my character really does good damage with low/cheap gears. If you want you can change krivis to plague doctor as well.
For a support build, you can get priest - oracle - kabbalist. I’ve never played with a full support build so I can’t tell about it :frowning:

1 Like

you should unfriend those who tell you to play monk.
They’re trash (both monk and the friend)

1 Like

Exo-PD-Druid is a great learning curve build for new/return players. It offers many different tools for you to use for both solo and party, such as:

• Party Speed Buffy + Knockback Immunity + Resistance immunity up-time 100%
  • Single or Party Heal Burst
  • Simple Damage-over-time + 2 packs of poison skills for Velnia Cards

Once you get hang of healing, dps, etc, you can just switched out PD for any other classes. Krivis is a great choice in term of DPS. Here’s a fun random velcoffer party with DPS+Semi-healer.

Here’s the Exo-PD-Druid Skills Build.

1 Like