Tree of Savior Forum

►🔹 ∴ Founder server (EA) FanArt Countdown ! ∴ 🔹◁

I want to contribute but I’m not sure of what to draw. ;;
All of the drawings are so nice~

1 Like

Beautiful art!
unfortunately I’m terrible at this, so will just keep appreciating ur work :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The images are beautifully compiled so far. Keep up the excellent work. :slight_smile:

WAIT!! ERMAGERD we don’t have 7th day LOL!!:joy::joy: hahahahhahaha oh well nvm…

@shiroyasha716 OMG u done this pic with MS paint and mouse? That’s cooool!!! :sunglasses: yea it turns out pretty gooood!!! I can’t draw anything with my mouse :sweat_smile: you’re talented on mouse drawing hahahahah should try more!

@kekipai just draw any TOS thing u like ~!! :kissing_closed_eyes: no matter small or big , character or item … :grin:

@DanielS :kissing_closed_eyes: IKR they all look beautiful~

@Staff_Julie Thanks dear Julie for coming :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Do you wanna contribute some painting too ? :smirk:

2 Likes

Perhaps if I find some time for myself over the weekend. Thank you for inviting me, I didn’t expect that. :blush:

5 Likes

12 Likes

i LIKE your art style :D!

It’s really cute~

2 Likes

H elooks way toooo cute~

Oh gosh . Chronomancers. xD

2 Likes

Woah, thank you so much~ This means a lot! :blush:

1 Like

I belong to the future (gmt+ 8 here)
and I will never get tired of drawing Sexy BishouNyaan Alchemists~ :yum:

//edit/edit lala dont mind me

12 Likes

Beautiful is justice!

But it’s complicated … male … female … WHICH is IT xD!
It doesn’t matter… cute is cute in that fact xD.

1 Like

I literally realized just now that i could just take a photo of my drawings :joy:

So here’s some rough sketch before is sleep… A bankrupt ossan alchemist :cry:

I rarely draw male characters so i don’t know if i got it right this time :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

(I don’t belong to the future, but wanted to blend in with the cool GMT+8 people!!)

18 Likes

thanks~

1 Like

^^

Nice coloration.

Feels really vibrant.

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:
I’m glad you like it, haha.

https://images-2.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xNTk3MTc4NTQwODQ3MjY3ODUvMTYyNTU1NjkwNDc5NjQ4NzcwLzVkZy5QTkcifQ._NkKmPJi1qqQHc4XBg_pzCzY8Bs.PNG

10 Likes

Her arms!

Where are her ARMS!

(and i mean weapons~ Small fire arms!)

You’re really good at makeing accesorys.

so sad… that i can only color stuff … maybe edit a bit and redraw minimal changes. Art talent= ZERO

sniff

shhh hahaha, not good w/ hands and weapons XD

1 Like

gmt+1 here ( ̄ー ̄)b

@greenfoxy21 maybe we can collab one day?

7 Likes