Tree of Savior Forum

►🔹 ∴ Founder server (EA) FanArt Countdown ! ∴ 🔹◁

-DING DING-

I will add more when there are more countdown artworks appear!! :kissing_heart:
thanks guys for joining!!

5 Likes

This is my first attempt to become an artist. I tried to make the blazer look wavy but it just end up like pregnant boy. I think such pose is not ideal one for me.

I’m new to coloring and blending, I guess artists around are cringing now. if anyone willing and have time to color it for me here’s the line art of it. I wanna see it with more life and depth. :relaxed: http://www.megafileupload.com/n7e1/Line_art.psd
The eyes are removed coz I dont like the way I drawn it. Kinda derpy

9 Likes

Hi thanks for posting your cute artwork here :smiley:
If you want to join the FanArt countdown, do you mind add the countdown(such as 8 days to go / 8 days left ) on the artwork please ? ^^ :kissing_closed_eyes:

… and welcome to join us :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

btw i love that energy ball thing hahahah!

1 Like

hi :3
where do you guys get refs from? unless u played in cbt u_u

Hello, Suna~

You can play with this Class Outfit Simulator from a French Fansite, although it’s not updated with the new rank 7 classes~

www.tree-of-savior.fr/simulateur-de-personnage/

hope it helps :blush:

1 Like

Honestly, I’m kinda bitter herb about the pay-OBT.
But anyway here you go.

It was supposed to be large energy ball with some random lightnings but lost my courage when I failed miserably at the eye part which the last detail I made. Good thing. I able to finish the most of it. Digital art is fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ty :smiley:
/20chars

@sunaonna Yes yes ,the class outfit simulator that Chili mention is a useful tool !! And tosbase got some of them picture too…!! (click in the class pages and prooof GIF show up with both male and female character ! )

:grin:

@Calvin Oh dont be sad … drawing is a long way to go :kissing_closed_eyes: Don’t worry , u will be better and better everytime u finish an artwork!! and finally someday u will be able to draw those part perfectly !!:grin: yep yep digital art is fun!

3 Likes

My first ToS fanart! It’s been a while since I’ve last drawn.

18 Likes

I did it! Thanks for pushing me to paintfinish something hehe ;u; maybe i can do another one before its time. :octopus:

unsure if 8 or 7, whatevs.

edit: my DA: http://tekmoti.deviantart.com/ :3

11 Likes

@k_nightseternity
Hello cute drawing there!! :3
:joy: It’s been a while since my last drawing too… hahaaha… those popolions are way tooo cute (gotta eat them all) and i love that headgear !!

@Tekmoti
Ohhh nice blending skill!! and welcome to do another one!! :kissing_closed_eyes: take ur time take ur time…

All artworks are updated to the top floor !! damn autosize make my picture small but i cut them half and post so they look so big now muahahahahaha

ENJOY!

Yo i’m back

It’s just impossible for me to paint this on MS paint and Mouse :cry:
So i apologize if it looks a little bit dirty :sob:

But all in all it turns out pretty good :blush:

7 Likes

I want to contribute but I’m not sure of what to draw. ;;
All of the drawings are so nice~

1 Like

Beautiful art!
unfortunately I’m terrible at this, so will just keep appreciating ur work :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The images are beautifully compiled so far. Keep up the excellent work. :slight_smile:

WAIT!! ERMAGERD we don’t have 7th day LOL!!:joy::joy: hahahahhahaha oh well nvm…

@shiroyasha716 OMG u done this pic with MS paint and mouse? That’s cooool!!! :sunglasses: yea it turns out pretty gooood!!! I can’t draw anything with my mouse :sweat_smile: you’re talented on mouse drawing hahahahah should try more!

@kekipai just draw any TOS thing u like ~!! :kissing_closed_eyes: no matter small or big , character or item … :grin:

@DanielS :kissing_closed_eyes: IKR they all look beautiful~

@Staff_Julie Thanks dear Julie for coming :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Do you wanna contribute some painting too ? :smirk:

2 Likes

Perhaps if I find some time for myself over the weekend. Thank you for inviting me, I didn’t expect that. :blush:

5 Likes

12 Likes

i LIKE your art style :D!

It’s really cute~

2 Likes

H elooks way toooo cute~

Oh gosh . Chronomancers. xD

2 Likes