Tree of Savior Forum

Slowing down alt accounts for event rewards purposes

Perhaps what IMC should do to avoid people taking advantage of events items/gear/weapons with many alt accounts is to have specific tier levels to be able to trade certain stuff.

Make like 3 or 4 tiers of Team level and Charater level to able to trade them along with the cap of rewards redeemed.

For instance,you need to be team level 50+ and the players (both of them) that are trading must be level 350+ to trade Diamond Anvil.

I’m sure people would say yayyyy more restriction that’s what TOS needs (them being sarcastic).The restriction is to avoid players trying to get ahead by making alt account only for the event rewards.And those who abuse it will for sure be against,pretend that they don’t abuse it and say this is a bad idea.

With these retrictions you can control the alt account made purposely to abuse certain events.

Then again… I am not sure if it’s abuse since IMC is not addressing it…or maybe it’s not an abuse and IMC encourage and wants us to do this to stack up the event rewards.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy

While I agree with you, team level 50 is too high in my opinion. On one side, it’s right to have limits (rainbow trek has been exploited having no requirements), on the other side having too harsh limits would frustrate legit players that do not have many toons (or pets).

Limits can be easily tied to completed content:

1. Crystal mine + Tenet
  2. Bramble Forest + Mausoleum
  3. Mage tower

Finish one of these and you get 1 ench. scroll in a rainbow event, two of these will get you 2 ench. scrolls. Complete all three to get full reward (blessed shard).

Not much of a restriction but greatly limits ability of level 1 characters to farm rainbow event.
note: story arks are just for an example.