Tree of Savior Forum

Slow Loading of maps

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: Nekorin

Character Name: All characters

Bug Description :

It takes very long to load into a map with the loading bar stuck at 95+%. At least 3mins.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Load into any map with any character
4 Likes

Try deleting your tempfiles, that folder is full of junk anyway and also re-connect to the game once you felt the game is slow

its not, everybody is having this problem …the loading take forever…and i already delete all the temp files thing lolol

• Have loading issues
  • Do not have loading issues

0 voters

Have the same problem too (Telsiai)

Same from telsiai…it might only be telsiai ._.

Same here. Took 3 minutes to load a map. Telsiai also.

same here, sometime it took 4-5 mins to load map, i tried to delete some addon :frowning: it worked for a while

@STAFF_Max, @STAFF_Ethan

Any updates on this? It was back to normal in the morning and afternoon and the long loading starts again in the evening.

It surely IMC fault

that last 1% loading was connecting to IMC

Same problem in Telsiai. Loading map takes at least 5 minutes.
Especially after game time 7:00
If you are queueing dungeon or missions, this lag just make you feel like a fool, or even worse - lose one run without doing anything.

• From Singapore and having slow loading
  • From Singapore and NOT having loading issues
  • Not from Singapore and having slow loading
  • Not from Singapore and NOT having loading issues

0 voters

same issue here

/20bulletsthroughharambe

From Malaysia here, and the slow loading strikes again. Can’t even do ToS daily chores right now. (mission, dungeon, and Halloween event). :sob:

Same, client had high bandwidth than normal

I was having this issue too, oddly it was Google Chrome causing it =S. I was also getting FPS drops down to 0.5fps with more than 2-3 people/monsters on the screen. This was very out of the norm. Around that time videos from non-youtube sites wern’t loading. After I went into Chrome extentions, I disabled flash player (pepflashplayer.dll).

(chrome://settings/content)
(Plug-Ins->manage individual plug-ins)
(disable the one shown in picture)

After disabling this thing, my videos were loading on all sites, and my FPS on Tree of Savior returned to what it normally is.
You can just as easily re-enable it if it’s not helping anything disabling it.

!@#$%^& again tesliai loading freaking slow and crashing getting stuck

Aaannnndd it’s back. Loading is super slow . Telsiai

its backkkkk, slowwwwww assss duckkkkkk

IDK if this can help you guys
open your steam app > right click on ToS > properties > local files > browse local files > release > open user.xml > edit the UseFastLoading=“1” to UseFastLoading=“0” (worked for me)

credits to my member, IGN: Mienz