Tree of Savior Forum

Skin Transfer limitations

Hello everyone.

Recently came back to ToS and made a new character.
Went with Wizard since i never played one way back when and im really enjoying it.

But something bothers me a lil bit.
It’s the Staffs / Rods. They dont really appeal to me. Good thing there is a Skin transfer system.
However it seems so limited it might as well just not be there.

What i wanted to do is transfer the Skin of a sword over a staff or rod.
Neither works so im a bit bummed out.
read something about an end-game raid called Velcoffer and i think i read something about “you have to distribute stats yourself”? and “Briquetting for Stats”?

Is that true? Can i make Magic based Sword? That’d be dope.

Either way i really hope IMC takes another look at the Skin Transfer system.
Im not a big fan of limiting your fashion and skin /costume options, 'cause Fashion is true Endgame.

Cheers!

technically, you can make a velco sword with int spr stat but unfortunately, wizards and clerics can’t equip velco sword.
also, you can only take stats from same type of weapon. stats for sword must be from sword and stats for rod must be from rod.

see more about ichor extraction here
and there’s also ichor transmutation in ep11 update

Thanks for clearing things up.

actually sounds like a lot of fun.
It’s a shame i cant equip that sword on my wizard though.

Come to think of it. It’s rather weird they wouldn’t allow it.
I can already equip Swords, why not this one?
Also they allow for so much freedom in how you build your character but they draw the line in the most basic things like what weapon you choose?

I get having classes that let you specialize in weapons and restrict those, i.e. Two Handed weapons, muskets, canons, etc.
but c’mon. that’s kinda harsh.

ah yeah I noticed that old swords can be equipped by wiz & cler while all newer swords (lv 350++ and the random stats ones) can’t.
idk why they made it different like that

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.