Tree of Savior Forum

Skin Color / Customization

Would be nice if in the character creation has at least 1 option of skin color
One dark skin color.
if tree of savior had more customization option would be really nice!
and since the models are 3D its easy to add an skin color variation in the texture!

So I can do my waifu:

Another suggestion:
Would be pretty nice too if the 3rd circle of the class could have a little different costume like

something like that… also could be a hat instead of a costume that only circle 3 of the class could have

7 Likes

WOW this sounds like a great idea by an outstanding member of the TOS community, Great art as well!

1 Like

I think the skin color will be implemented (hey, I’m not entirely sure), although I don’t know if it will be in the character creation or by quest, like the hair color (kill 1000 monsters in X map while the sun tan your skin… LoL).
And I think the 3rd circle costume would be cool, something that shows that you mastered the job with all three levels. Not a big customization, because there are a lot of costumes, just something different. I wonder if it can be done at this point…

1 Like

Skin colors were listed in the datamined cash shop items. So whether it is a cash shop item or unlock able selection that shows IMC has been considering it atleast.

Arg. Hate cash items. But well, it seems that they will be in the game, so… We should wait :smile:

Cash cosmetics is better then things that will make it p2w and atleast it shows they want to put it in.

1 Like

that’s the first time that i’m gonna need to pay in game to be a ■■■■■ :V

i see you also like the female squire costume :wink:

I am agreeing with felipesouzart, I have to Pay to play as a dark skinned character…

sounds like a slap in the face to me.

Skin color options should just be a feature in the game.

Buying costumes, premium hair styles, weapon skins is a good idea for things to sale… But to play as a dark skinned character…

if a game only had dark skinned characters, but you can pay to play as a light skinned or white character… it would be awful, that’s exactly what this company did.

it would just be so simple to add a darker shade… I mean there are multiple shades of white on there lol.

1 Like