Tree of Savior Forum

Skills to choose for falconer?

hey folks so i finally got archer/ranger circles full, (3 *'s) now i choosing falc, what skills should i get and build? can i ride my hawk? or feed it if so how?

@Aoi_Kanashi you are falconer so I think you are better suited than me to help xD

1 Like

i’m a rainbow build though Owo;; pretty much took at the skills available as circle 1

though i think i should have focused on the buffs instead of the offensive skills owO;;

1 Like

This is the skill build of my falconer 3. Hope it helps

2 Likes

Exactly the above. If you want a bit more support for your party, take out a few points from Pheasant and put them into Circling.

Also since no one else mentionned it : no, your can’t ride the falcon, as for feeding it, there is no need to, so don’t bother

I’d recommend 1 point in hanging shot, it can be even canceled at will now and is useful in pvp and some special occassions (like saalusmausoleum mission), but it is up to you

1 Like

thanks all for the replys~!!

My go-to allocation each time I roll a Falconer. Took hovering in case I want to participate in some PVP fun (especially GvG and for upcoming GTW). Extra one point you can put in Hanging Shot if you need it or spend on Circling.