Tree of Savior Forum

Skills not working at all after abrupt disconnect

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :oct 22 2018 2AM servertime

Server Name: klaipeda

Team Name: typhoonz

Character Name: typhoon

Bug Description :
was running saalus and my power outed, after turning PC back on and logging back into game I coulnd’t use any skills. skills on my action bar do not react to be clicked both with controller or keyboard, or with manual clicking, however potions do work. Removing all hotkeys and putting them back on did not help it, switching chars did not help nor did reloading the game or resettting the computer. never had an issue like this. If I use a potion, the cooldown of the potion appears across all other hotkeys on the action bar in a glitchy way, flickering until the countdown ends. Problem is on all characters. Tried to open a book, tried everything. Guildies don’t report me casting any skills despite me spamming all hotkeys.

As of now I can’t play the game at all.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. play game
  2. power outage
  3. log on
  4. can’t use skills

Screenshots / Video :

so I use a potion and all my skills start going crazy showing cooldowns on them (when no skills are yet to be cast). It’s very strange. But just imagine the timers moving across all the skills erratically.
Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : JOYPAD

2 Likes

upvote for visibility

1 Like

So, finally Klai can have some peace.

lmao :frowning:
/20chars

Go into your addons folder, go into cdtracker folder. Delete the settings file, because it is now completely empty. The addon will make a new one, and you’ll have to fix all your settings again.

But at least you’ll be able to use skills again.

1 Like

Thank you, this fixed it :slight_smile:
I lost all my addons but hey I can run saalus now. … :3

good lord, all of your attack skills are on L2?! smh

lol its the quickest of them all and the trigger that fails the least. if i need to switch to my 2nd set, my fingers already on the l2