Tree of Savior Forum

Skills for Sage/Shadow/Cryo build

What skill should I take???

What is the purpose of this, can you be more specific please ? Thank you.
If it is PvP, why Sage instead of Omnyoji or Psycho ? If it is for CM, It works enough for stage 5, as almost any dps builds these days.

typical a “I want a build that no one ever play, could anyone never play this build help me to build my class? thks in advance”

I don’t like to just copy + paste builds because everybody has their personal views about it, but here it is. >>>>>>>>>>>>>> I <<<<<<<<<<<<< would build my character like this and just for PVE purposes:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21ej3.254585.11324f518a91aab5.1f2232415a6ad5.112f39457a85

Hallucination is by far the best Shadowmancer skill atm. Must max.

Shadow pool was nerfed to the ground, not worth picking anymore. 5% uptime on iframes for 5 skill points is not worth it for PvE. Maybe for PvP.

Shadow Fetter was pretty bad, although I have to admit I have not used it for a long time, so I don’t know if its good now. Before, you had to aim with a blue circle, and it had small area of effect. And I’m pretty sure it had no effect on flying targets.

Condensation is underwhelming dps, it looks good in theory, but the cooldown is too long to make it viable. Well, to be fair the entire Shadowmancer kit, with the only exception being Hallucination, is very underwhelming.

With the intent of nerfing its PvP performance, Imc killed the class in PvE.

Please keep in mind Cryo-Sage-Shadow will be extremely underwhelming. Even stuff like CM5 will take a while to complete, and you will need to be carried in all other content.

2 Likes