Tree of Savior Forum

Skill Tree for SCHWARZERREITER THAUMATURGE ENCHANTER

Im little bit confused for skill. which skill prefer for these 3 class? only for FARMING/PVE not for PVP.

Thank you so much for your prompts`

i rarely see SR at lv 421+ map nowadays. At lv 420- map you will fight with bot farmer. Are you sure you want to continue? (Y/N)

1 Like

SR can be rather strong BUT its 1 of those classes that takes heavy, heavy investment to bring it on par with other classes. RandyBK can top WBR rankings for scout on his SR/Enchanter/Sheriff or help his group place 1st on Moth WB with his SR/Linker/Sheriff.

Myself, I 1 hit episode 12 mobs on mine and empty the whole west jugners or path of desition in a blink when I farm but I have a renovate trigger, dual +16 wpns, full varna and courage ichors and nearly max rolled str/dex/con/crit ichors with +10/t10 moring pyktis and a lv 450 Boruta Card and German Shepard.

As a new player your basically going to be held to field farming Baubas or chaining OW15 CMs which is fine, its what your supposed to do anyways rather then just begging for cm7 carries and slowing down 4 other people who put the work in for their stuff.

TLDR SR is actually strong now, very strong, but takes a big investment.

honestly, i play this game for free time,after work. and quest quest + farm. i see SR build its useful for AOE and mob. when i watch WIZ, so many button i must press. and i didnt search for become strong against other (PVP). i just wanna hangout with my friend at TOS. i think YES for sure

ahh i see. thank you for your advice bro. i play TOS just for fun and hangout with my friend who play this game. i didnt really want to seriously with play tos. honestly my main game is BDO. and many of my friend suggest TOS, bcos its really like RO 1. ive watch many suggest from YT. and i thinks this build class easy for new player like me. if i play some MMO game, first chara its trial chara.

and thank you again for your advice.

ey can u share ur build pls ? i want to make an competent SR build and im a little lost .

cheers

The builds point wise are all the same, its the gear that seperates content.

To 1 hit ep12 mobs you need an Renovate Trigger, +10/T10 Moring Pyktis, good varna and ichors, capped attributes, proper cards, Boruta Assistor Card and German Shepard help etc. An absolute min/max version would be combining Renovate Trigger with VV Echo 1H sword, 180+ additional damage hair accessories, 250+ additional damage awakening per wpn, x3 400 additional damage red cards.

You can get pretty crazy dropping well over 2 billion but all it does tbh is bring you on par with other classes at an insane cost. With silver being removed I cant recommend doing that now, before it was absolutely worth it to me.