Tree of Savior Forum

Skill reset potions is bugged

just used a skill potion a few days ago. the potion did reset the skill points, but didnt resetted the attributes and they show as already learned, now i cant use redel, zucken and zornhau with their ehanced version

When using a skill reset point, only the skill points reset not the invested attribute points.

as i said, the attributes “cyclone:movement”, “zucken and redel: multi cuts” are learned, but i dont receive the bonus from these attributes, and i cant learn them again

Some attributes require that the skill have a certain level, multi cuts require lv6 Redel for ex but you must know that.
What it could be its that when you use a skill reset pot all attributes that are togglable are deactivated and you need to turn them on again in the skill window. If you are unable to do that having the right required skill lvl record a video because that’s the only way they understand.

@STAFF_Letitia, take a look at the ticket i opened yesterday, i sent a screen capture related to the error

Attributes turn off when you use skill reset potions. Make sure you turn them back on.

2 Likes

I can still see the attribute in your character logs so please check if it is turned on. :smiley:

1 Like