Tree of Savior Forum

Skill points for a few classes

I asked for something similar in the Class and Rank thread, but not much discussion going on over there so I thought I might as well be specific and ask in the Scout sub-thread.

I’ve read some suggestions on skill points allocation for a few classes, and I’m confused on many of them.

First of all: Assassin.
Why max Hasisas and Piercing heart? I would think those 2 are 1 pointers, and max behead and instant accel instead.

Corsair: why dust devil over hexen dropper? Simply because of overheat? I think hexen dropper has higher skill factor right?

Outlaw: so for dagger build Mangle is obvious. Should I put the leftover skills in Throw sand or Brick smash?

Can’t tell you much about Scout, as the only one I have is a level 23 Outlaw :slight_smile:
However from what I’ve seen, Outlaws deal more damage against blinded enemies, so you want to max out Throw sand too.

For now Hasisas isn’t that good, however in a future update (wich we should already have but we don’t), that skill will buff critical damages, wich makes it waaaaaaaay better, especially if you crit often (or if you use Rogue since the buffs from that class makes it easier to crit)

Personnaly for now i don’t even have 1 point in Hasisas though, it’s nice for the +20% dodge buff but i don’t need it (why would i need it anyway when i can stun everything 60% of the time with Rogue skills and use Cloaking or Anihilation to escape or dodge ?)

Bricksmash is only usefull in pvp.
I put my rest points in throw sand i always combo it with mangle.

Corsairs brutality will get changed to increase slash dmg instead of pierce thats could be the reason for DD.

No clue why anybody would max ph.
And i´m not sure how the new critdmg buff from the new hassias work.

Brutality will be changed to increase slash?! Where did you see that? In that case assassin-linker-corsair will be much better.