Tree of Savior Forum

Sin-Cor-X, how to build?

Hello

I’m making me a new build but I don’t know what to pick last and where to put skill points into.

The base is Assassin-Corsair.

Now what I can’t decide between is:
1st choice: Thauma: I love Corsair because Pillaging (even if it got nerfed to the ground I still love it) so picking Thau would finish the item hunter role. True, it’s better with Linker but I’m not a fan of that class.
2nd choice: Shino: this is more for roleplay/funsies sake, brings burst and more skills to spam.
3rd choice: Enchanter: this is more for the melee AA type. What surprises me is my melee (aka sword & dagger) attacks don’t get affected by lag as much as the pistol AA on my BM.

In all cases, I want at least 1 in DWA because it’s simply fun to use, even if it hurts my fingers (PS devs please turn DWA into a stance skill like Muay Thai or Double Punch).

I use Raja+Prison Cutter card combo so maybe picking Dust Devil instead of Hexen would be better as crit rate is doubled on bleeding enemies…

For the rest of points, I don’t know what to pick or if I picked it right in the first place.

Please help?

shino

It’s too bad. Assassin-corsair-linker is a really standard build.

Assassin-corsair-ardito works OK too. You can also do assassin-corsair-rogue to specialize in pierce.

If you have to choose among the 3 listed, I’d say shinobi. I don’t like AA build (very bad ping here), so no enchanter. Thauma is quite underwhelming and is mostly just a farm class, but you would need linker for that, like you said.

Yeah, I also think that Shino is the best choice. But how do I build it? So many good skills, so little points…

Side note: there’s also the option to go full farmer with Cor-Lin-Thau, but is it any good for anything other than farming?

i think the best build is the 3rd choice

I try this out now:
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yyzqarat

But its more about pvp