Tree of Savior Forum

Simple Question about advancement

Does it matter which order classes are picked with the new advancement system? I might have missed a tool tip somewhere that said something about it.

No unless it is a hidden class, those cant be taken as first option…

most people just leave their least important/filler class for last cause leveling it takes longer to unlock all it skills…

Ah ok, thanks for that!

System wise it doesn’t matter, but sometimes it does matter depending on your build, remember you have a class lvl for every class you pick, you unlock the last line of skills al class lvl 31, so you have to see which skills are important to have early in your gameplay, for example filler or support classes go last because some of them don’t have much damage, but sometimes you need to pick them early in order to survive or boost your damage, if you’re a healer, priest goes first so you can unlock Mass Heal as soon as you can, but other support classes like Kabbalist are picked second or last if you can survive by yourself, or if you already have Priest in your build. The synergy between classes is also important when building your character and picking the order, same for item requirements for skills, it’s not really good to pick a class that uses a lot of items per skill as a first class if you don’t have silver (Taoist and Onmyoji for example)

In my case I check the skills I need the most in order to pick my classes like I mentioned before, for example when I made my Hunter/Falconer, I soon realized it was difficult for me to go as a Hunter as first class because i didn’t have much damage, and my pet sometimes had AI problems, so I had to change my class for Falconer, and it made everything better. Same when I made an Onmyoji/Alchemist/Elementalist, Onmyoji gave me lots of AOE damage to lvl up from the beginning, and alchemist gave me HP/SP recovery to sustain myself when spamming skills like crazy, ele became additional damage as a last class