Tree of Savior Forum

Simple & Fun Anti Bot System :)

I have a suggestion for anti bot system.

The main reason Bot exist is because there are some people that want to do RMT in this game by selling silver or item in this game. So basically if we make the requirement to trade more hard, then there will be less bot.

So this is my simple suggestion to reduce bot:

• Block all 1:1 trade, and basically you cannot trade anything at all by using 1:1 trade or via token, so Every trade must be made via market place.

After all trade can just be made only via marketplace, you can control the transaction more detail. But the problem is right now all people can still trade via market place.

So my point is just make a system that make the people that want to sell their item via marketplace must fulfill some certain requirements.

Maybe it will be like this.

The requirements to the character that want to sell their items via marketplace:

• Only character above level 150
  • Must finish minimum of X main quest and X side quest
  • Must complete the minimum of X collections
  • Must join guild
  • Must have companion at least level 100
  • Must have minimum of X friends, and receive X likes
  • etc

That’s it, I think by using that system the character that can trade via marketplace is only original character.

So what is the purpose of token? Just make the purpose of token is to increase the number of stuff that we can sell via market place.

For non token user just 1 stuff, and the token user can sell 5 stuff at once.

Or if you want to make it more extreme, when people meet that above requirement, they must undergo some test, like the awakening test at alchemist character.

They must face dungeon boss that is so hard to beat alone, and need to beat by joining party.

By doing this system, I’m sure the bot will find another online game to do RMT, because trading in TOS is so hard because of this system.

That’s it, it is simple right?

It will be more fun like this hahaha

1 Like

That sounds terrible. Most players, myself included, that I have seen on the forums want less restrictions on trading not more.

3 Likes

Good job, seems fun.

(Sarcasm)

1 Like

Just ban the goldbuyer, and the problem is resolve !

why not add… some auto quiz system just C9 online…like in every 5 or 10 mins? if u guess right u get bonus buff somthing like that… if fail auto dc

every 5-10mins he/she must solve 3 question from quiz… answered 3/3 = get buff… 2/3 = ok…1/3 = auto dc… or if he/she didnt answer = force dc much better…

Put GM that guards every area in the zone

RIGHTCLICK + BAN = SOLVED!

1 Like

I just need to wait 41 minutes to be able to give flags again.

That’s the harder route, and it’s unnecessary. As long as the potential for customers exists, gold sellers will farm for it and advertise their services.

IMC wanted the restrictions to do the work for them, but it’s coming back to bite them. The very method they called primitive is the one they’re using now, and should have from the start. Botters are always evolving, which means IMC needs to as well if they want to be effective.

Joining a guild can be annoying.

As for “X” Amount of friends and likes… I only have one person who wants to play with me that I know from previous games. What about a lowlife like me that has no friends?

I’ve only done one collection so far, because they’re pretty grindy.

Anyway, none of this is going to work if they have bots that can party with other bots and do complex boss fights on their own with those automated bots in those boss fights… … …yes, those kind of bots exist. They’re in Final Fantasy XIV, and I can tell you now, there are bots that have beaten Garuda Normal and Garuda Hard in that game, and that’s a very complex boss fight.

nope

20 characters…