Tree of Savior Forum

Simony compatability with new classes/skills?

Returning player here. I have an R8 Pardoner build (ClericC2/KrivC2/PardC2/OracleC1/MikoC1) that’s mainly just for scrolling purposes and messing around. I’m not sure what to pick for R9/10, though, and I can’t find any info on Simony updates, so does anyone know if any of the more recently added skills can be scrolled? And are there any worth doing so?

Or, failing that, any suggestions on what I take next? I was thinking C2 Oracle for more levels in Arcane Energy but idk what else is worthwhile.

Uhh, is this your only char?

Pardoners are usually used now as an alt for buff shops… And even so, some go way beyond by equipping them with +spr gears that you may not be able to compete…

I am not sure which playstyle you want but may I suggest you look into other builds and also decide if you want pve or pvp path

Best of luck!

First of all, you should really try this “reading” thing. I hear it helps a lot.

Secondly, if you’re incapable of answering my question (“what new skills are compatible with Simony?”) and can’t even figure out how a non-Spell Shop Pardoner build works, you should probably just let someone else reply instead of giving a condescending and useless answer.

What’s wrong with you?

I replied before going to sleep and all I was thinking was trying to help.

Returnee player? What’s with your damn attitude and tone then?

Do you even realize a lot of players are active here in forum, your post is a day’s old, and no one has replied aside from me coz they dont even care to bother and you choose to act like a douchebag?

2 Likes

there are no new skills you can add to simony, what scrollers usually make is arcane energy lvl 17 for SP. another one used is aukuras if you have a high spr/int build they could use for self healing or party support, other than those. people just buy the usual stuff like prophecy, monstrance, etc…

None at all? That’s really disappointing, but I’m not surprised tbh : /

welp, more circles into Oracle it is then! Thanks for the informative answer.

Yeah, they never really cared about Pardoners and the fact it was a class supposed to make scrolls and earn money with its skills.
But anyway, yes, Oracle is your best choice. There are more Cleric classes now that scale with SPR (even their damages), so Arcane Energy is popular. You should go all the way to Oracle C3~

Arcane Energy only increases SP and Stamina, not SPR, so you’re only half right unfortunately : ( last time I was here it was mainly popular for the stamina boost for swordies and monks, the SP is more of a bonus since it only boosts the max SP and not your SP recovery. But still, it’s a very handy thing to have scrolled!

Take Inqui and use the rank reset you get after today’s maintenance to reroll your char into another build.

Nah, I like my fun builds : )