Tree of Savior Forum

SILUTE - Two players botting in Irredian Shelter

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : BestName and TrOoLLll

• Approximate date / time (EDT) June 4th 6:50am:

• Evidence

Screenshot

Pattern
Both were repeating actions in perfect regular intervals. Both didn’t answer me. Both kept their doing their actions even after I destroyed their statues using my Quarrel Shooter, like they legit couldn’t react to the fact they weren’t there anymore. As a consequence, both died shortly after I destroyed these. Both stayed dead in the ground for quite some minutes. Troll came back after a while and got mad xD

TLDR: They left characters with automated actions and would check from time to time.

Hope these get banned like everyone that’s not manually playing the game =)

2 Likes

Hello dk_luc!

Thank you for contacting us and bringing this matter to our attention. The player will now be monitored based on our Terms of Service and EULA. We will act accordingly if the player is found responsible for any violation such as this.

Should you have any further concern, feel free to contact us again, and we will gladly help in any way we can.

Best regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

1 Like

@GM_Francis TrOoLLll was there again during the night. And again he doesn’t react to anything, doesn’t answer me, and stays there slowly dying once I destroy his statues…

EDIT: small correction, this seems to be another of his accounts as it has 2 extra ‘L’ in the end. Is it possible to investigate who plays these accounts and what account is his main one?

1 Like

Troll is there again, Irredian Shelter ch3

I thought you guys would really check that

@GM_Francis :frowning:

edit: I stopped killing them so you can actually check their behavior. Expected they would be banned at this point