Tree of Savior Forum

[Silute]Random "Latino"offending brazlians

• Reason for report : Racism

• Server : Silute [SA]

• Team Name : Arterion

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 2 AM EST

• Evidence

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri

As you can see this person (Arterion) call brazilians “monkeys” (macacos) plus other offenses I couldn’t understand, this kinda behavior is unnaceptable, this is virtual crime under brazilian laws.

4 Likes

Excellent initiative. It is sad to think that in the middle of 2017 there are still people who believe they are superior because they belong to a certain ethnicity or even a different country. This is an example of mediocrity and how toxic people exist everywhere. It is imperative that the IMC expresses its opinion and takes due measures, exposing to all the reflection of the repudiation not only of us Brazilians, but also of the company in not allowing this type of condemnable attitude.

1 Like

AFK necro should be an unacceptable behaviour

2 Likes

I play overwatch and 90% of the hispanophones there are racist af

They think they are anglo saxons, the poor things.

2 Likes

That’s not my character, someone else provide me evidence because I asked for it in the broadcast.

No worries im contacting the internet police right now.

Seriously tho, why dont you just mute him.

1 Like

@GM_Francis can you do something about it?

Usually AFK Necros are AFK. If he was afk, how the F*** he read the chat? xD

“GM GM that bad person hurt my feelings =( pls ban him”

Can we pls stop crying about the word “macaco” is like argentinians report brazilians for saying “boludo” (btw, you can read in this SS “chora boludo” (cry retard)

I’m not defending this kind of actitude, but i don’t consider like something punisheable, just give him a warning, if this player persist with this kind of actitude (racist or not, just toxic) ban him.

Your argument is like an Hindu reporting me for eating cows on my country =S

If this is a “”"""“virtual crime”"""" under YOUR COUNTRY LAWS, do the respective complaint with the cyber police.

Wasting your time, IMC will do nothing about it.

Well, if you remove the racist part what he says is not a lie tho.

So we’re all cheaters, every single brazilian playing in Silute are cheaters? Really? Tell me more about it, because I haven’t used any cheating engine so far and I didn’t participate in that event as well, of course is a lie, and your fellows chileans, argentineans, or whatever you are, keep offending us every single day with racist slur and worse, you should find some other server to play if you despise brs that much, because we’re not leaving, Silute is basically a br server, and you’re making things complicated to yourselves, because at this points everyone is aware of your racism, oh, and by the way, white brazilian here, yeah, I don’t need to act like a stupid as shole because I’m white, there’s no excuse for racism, only the scum of the planet accept that as normal. No more tolerance for morenazis.

Not defending the guy, but almost everyone in the server is racist af. If a non br guys speaks in spanish on shout the waves of “boludos” just rains in response (u just have to look at the screen up here), who is also an Argentinian word who doesnt makes sense to everyone else.
But if someone says monkey everyone lose their heads.
The guy is clearly ranting cause he got abused in the event.

Why dont we all just get along and ignore the toxic people?