Tree of Savior Forum

Silute LAG Server

LAG LAG LAG on beta and gm say “WE WILL FIX THAT”. Me: ok… is beta this happens. Years later… LAG LAG LAG and gm say “WE WILL FIX THAT” after years.
NOW: LAG LAG LAG, disconect on dungeon and nothing happens. OKAY, IMC… Is too hard to fix the lag problem?
What is the real problem with imc solving this? Do they want to lose even players? Before this update I played with lag on Silute LAG Server.

After the update, of course the amount of players would increase, so what did the IMC do to repair that hole they always had? Well I can say that the LAG continues and is worse than before.
They made an announcement that would increase capacity but so far the LAG continues.

1 Like

like a barry allen. ASAP

@jcatalaosouza
Currently we are working on it to solve that issue
We will continue to monitor the situation to ensure that the server runs smoothly.
Thank you for your reporting and sorry for your inconvenience

3 Likes

@STAFF_Amy When will this finish? Any forecast? Because this already happens a long time.

Hey Amy could you bring a way (Some type of IP for testing) to test our rote using tracert?
Because some of my friends have low ping constantly, but mine is very instable (varies to 19~330 ms, but normally stay at 150~200 ms)
I dont know if its my internet provider or if its a bad route to the server, because i play other games hosted in brazil and dont get a latency so instable.

Talking by my own experience, this new server is a way more instable and insanely laggy (mainly in dungeons/mercenary post/instances). When we were hosted in the US, the ping was crappy, but we didn’t have this huge delay between actions. It’s very common to be stuck for seconds after you use a skill, the not so funny thing is: we lag, but monsters don’t.

As a result: we usually take ton of damage because of lag

1 Like

To not mention the constant instace crashes (all party members are disconected and everyone loses the run)

1 Like

We are still looking into this but we need more information.

If you were disconnected, could you give us some more details? As in just after auto matching were you disconnected or while entering with a party you were disconnected? And which dungeons?

Everyone is getting 3k+ ping inside dungeons…

After the automatch. I was disconnected twice in DG 230 and once in DG 260.

The field maps are usually fine, but the ping and lag inside instances are insane (Mercenary Post, Dungeons, Sallus, Uphill, etc)

This is what really happens (videos):

1 Like