Tree of Savior Forum

Siauliai Mission Poata

If you have not notice after the patch they made poata use more of his roar skill but at the same time its killing us melee users by a ton. I encountered the poata i was fighting he did his roar 5 time in a role before a archer and wizard in our party manage to take him down. Its pretty much anoyying now for melee users to fight poata since he love spamming his giant AOE roar.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

i just notice the tree boss is also somewhat spamming the reduce damage shield skill too but nothing too severe like poata

It’s all bosses, harpeia in 130 dun also used that shield skill 4x in a row without doing anything else

and here…this is the answer for those who said “the boss ui is horrible”

2 Likes

This is fine since it’s just knockback, when he catches you off-gurad and starts spammin his knockdown BerserkerBarrage that rag dolls people between him an the wall, that is just…ugh…
And don’t get me started on that bloody tree’s TripleFruitThrow with no animation to signal you when to evade/block.

so where are the people who said that bosses are too easy and shits?

1 Like

Poata is the easiest boss from this Mission. All his skills and movements are very predictable. ‘____’

The only ones I hate a lot are the blue one and the tree.

The blue one sometimes hits us with those spikes and depending on what level you are it instant kills you.

The tree starts to throw fruits pretty much all the time and once you hit the ground those fruits kill you before getting up.

Not mentioning the less level the more damage you take. :c

@haukinyau

Poata isn’t an issue because his movements are predictable and his attacks are capable of being avoided through movement. He does not use a long-range-homing-attack-1-shot like the Blue Spion Archer. Furthermore, he is also a boss monster who is supposed to be a difficult creature to battle. Yet another point to differentiate him from the Blue Spion archer is that he is within a mission, which is specifically party-based content designed for multiple players to face together.

The very fact that you compare this instance to my argument from the other thread is only indicative of the fact that you do not understand my argument there at all. :V

Not at all. Summoning me to this thread because you see a connection between Poata and Blue Spion archer = don’t understand.

Welp, you got my opinion on it: party boss, not long-range, not homing attack, can be dodged/predicted/worked around. No issues here.

1 Like

Since i seem to cant open a topic i just gotta put in my frustration here

Not only can we now be up to 20 TWENTY lvl below the highest in a mission which already makes the mission nearly worthless since there are only bs drops and you go in for just the EXP
Now you not only wait halve an eternity but then you die a million times and get barely any exp
GOOD JOB!

I mean, if you simply would take the AVERAGE lvl of the party as boss lvl
would that hurt so much?!
Party quests from Mercenary work this way
heck even MISSIONS work that way if you go in MANUALLY
The Queue already sets a fixed lvl range
why cant there be also an average of boss then?!
The goddamn queue punishes everyone entering
like 1 person is like 177 and EVERYONE ELSE is 162 and BELOW!
why?!

Seriously is it so hard to balance this?
arent enough people leaving already?
Fedimian is a dead server, at best a 2000 people population
nobody ever runs dungeons of lvl 115 145 160. these instances are dead and you need to BEG for people to join via megaphone else youd wait forever.

Sorry for all the salt but im really pissed to wait 30min+ in mission queue to have my exp cut in HALVE because of this bs -.-

My personal opinion is you should never be penalized for being able to take out monsters that are HIGHER level than you. :^] That’s dumb as poop.

2 Likes