Tree of Savior Forum

Should i reroll my ele3?

Initially i went 1:1 con int. But after around level 50 i realized this game might not have stats reset. How much am i affected in the late game with 43 invested int as an ele. I am lvl 200 now.

But… there is a stat reset potion o-o

Im not a founder player.

What’s your CON now? You can potentially build it as a arena focused ele 3, but for PVE, open field war and WB you are definitely gimped compared to high INT ele 3.

Can’t really recall well. Not at home right now. I guess its about 260 con and 105 int. About 45 int from invested. Rest from class ranks and equipments.
Im guessing i will probably do well in pvp. But is 45 int worth rerolling?

I don’t know, what’s your purpose for ele 3? PVP? PVE?

If it’s for PVE you should reroll (or wait for stat potion).

Are con ele still viable in ET? Yeah my primary goal is a pvp class character.

if you are a pvp focus player then i think this is fine , there might be event that give out free stat ( there was one in ktos ) in the future

It’s OK. 80+ points still to be invested into INT.

Not worth rerolling in any case.

With 0 HP, you do 0 DPS. Having 43 allocated points in INT is not as big a DPS loss as some people make it out to be. You won’t be top deeps but you can still deal more than decent damage… With the luxury of being able to take more hits. Go make an overupgraded Superior Corona Rod, it’s the best bang-for-buck weapon right now.

If you invested the rest of your points to CON, you can strive to get an Animus to help with damage via Mamp.

In short, you don’t have to reroll.

High CON Wizards seem to be popular these days, I wouldn’t call it messed up?

So people here are still saying that for PVE you should go mostly INT?

Welp, it doesn’t matter, more CON is always better. The INT stat doesn’t contribute much to overall damage, like 4000 per hit is okay compare to 4200 per hit. Your skill base damage and its % attribute is the main thing.

And, stat reset will eventually release through event or TP.

How viable is a high con wiz>ele>wl in earth tower. I would like to know