Tree of Savior Forum

Shops disappearing

I’d like a confirmation from other players if this happens to them as well, please.

The steps to reproduce the bug:

1. Open your shop
  2. Fully log off from TOS
    -> Shop isn’t up

To precise the problem: if you switch characters, your shop will stay up. But if you fully log off, if you quit the game right after setting up the shop, the shop won’t stay open.

my repair shop in orsha is still up even if i fully logged off.

Where did you set up your shop? I’m not entirely sure if it has anything to do with channel resets when there are 0 player in the map. I used to set up pardoner at saalus ch2. Every time I come back after a day or half day, it will disappear. :confused: The same when I tried to put repair service in HG map, it never stay open either because there were no players around.

My best guess is to set up shop somewhere there are frequent players around. Now my shop is at Klaipeda ch3 and it stays open for days unless channel crash. I notice this start to happen after the rebalance patch. I set up my services in Alemeth before and it never closes upon logout or when there are no players visit the map. Again, I’m not sure if it is related.

It was on Klaipeda C1 :confused:
There was no crash or anything. Everybody else’s shops were fine…
I tried logging off right away and switching then logging off, and in the first case it disappears while on the other one it doesn’t.
And it’s not a “it disappears after a time” instance, it just doesn’t stay open @_@ I suspected it, so I set it up, logged off, relogged, and it wasn’t there… That’s why it’s super weird.

@Vivie
Thank you for testing it~
I think I’m just individually IMCed…

There is a possibility the problem is how you are logging off.

If you simply log out of the game the shop will not stay, if you instead first go to character select and then log of it should stay.

That’s what I was saying on the first post, yup~
To fully log off and it doesn’t stay. Like the “quit game” option right after setting it up. I don’t think it used to be like that… ? I don’t remember you needed to log off the character only and then you could fully log off ?

It has always been this way.

Today I place my spell shop. Then I log in other character and the shop disappear. Anyone with the same problem?