Tree of Savior Forum

Shocked by all these bots

Dude, you seriously going with that? Maybe we should really just cut the hassle and take video footage if you morons actually need it to tell those are bots.

Hey guys dont fight with each other. You just need some anvil to prove bot, so bring it along

Mhm. I was being serious though. No offense taken. Weā€™re on the same page here.

I do this. Itā€™s very fun. Also make sure to bring some random worthless low lv equip along so the anvil fee isnā€™t that high.

They should introduce an anvil whose sole purpose is to check bots.

It would be fun if we can kill anyone who hit our anvil LOL that would be a fun chaos

Bot checker anvil. Stick it in the line of bots where thereā€™s no mobs so noone else accidentally hits it. Summons the almighty capcha/minigame/whatever bot detection thing there is. Great plan. And if they use blessing before they hit it, even more evidence :smiley:

I stop playing because of bots, so 1 less legit player out there. Iā€™ll play again when I see they are doing something serious about this. Itā€™s all fine to manually ban bots from reports. But thatā€™s a minimum band-aid. You ban 1, and 10 more appears.

I knew they didnā€™t have an idea how to deal with bots when I saw this message (I made a post about it): This message from IMC worries me
I was right to worry.