Tree of Savior Forum

Shocked by all these bots

If IMC is richer than aeriagame then they wont suffer with all this bugs, bots or hacks in couple of weeks time…
They need to balance the costs and times consume they having and prior the major problem…
Simply they cant handle so much of issues at once…

Bots can change channels too.

If they can pay X GMs to take down bots.
They can pay one developer to work on a system to keep bots out in general, then they can save on GMs, sorry guys.

Also the game would be more attractive for regular players and reduce negative publicity and unnecessary server-load.

So it’s profitable all the way to put some money on it to get it done right.

Your point of view is what IMC want but the costs is too tight and risky for them to implement at this stage…
There is quite numbers of exploits/bug which they want to remove as priority…
The actual server mask location they still haven indicate as well which the lag that regular players was suffering now and so you see they are so much thing they need to plan at the moment but cant one-shot settle…

Almost impossible to play in Tenet Church, every channel in this map are full of bots in klapeida server, EVERY ■■■■■■■ CHANNEL!!

Yeah IMC you better get on these bots. What’s the point of us reporting them when you do nothing about them?

I going to guess they only do it once a week? So if they haven’t cleaned it up by then its time to get out the pitchforks.

The bots are seriously causing a headache and sometimes even wiping out and emptying maps of monsters, forcing players to have to wait for the respawn and then have to compete to hurry and kill them or get KSed.

2 Likes

You are Foum-Sheriff? Then you should also know that it is IMCs job to moderate the forum and not yours.

In the wake of that you will hurt legit customers. There are more ppl optimizing their pings via WTFast etc than you might think.

IP-Bans would hit them aswell.

Of course IMC is free to do this and it wouldn’t be unprecedente to forbid IP altering measures via EULA

no I’m a bored alchemist who is suffering from the tincturing bug and who has to semi afk while crafting 3000 pots, which means
that I somehow have to kill the time

you are welcome

1 Like

i 100% sure that they are bots as i followed them for minutes, the two bots had the same moving pattern and actions.

i already reported ingame, and posting in the forum to let people know that bots evolved and can be made from players as well.

1 Like

Yah they probably already doing this. Guess what? People complain about bot not being banned immediately.

If you’re saying this ironically let me remind you of a few things:

• there are 4 servers to take care of
  • there are tons of bots on each on different maps and channels probably generating a very long report list by players.
  • some may require a small bot-check, if they have time for this and not only go for the obvious ones
  • people don’t work 24/7 (also they work from a different time zone than where you live, probably)
  • GMs also have to take care of other players issues as well.

Oh look it’s another of those morons, for fk sake… it’s plainly obvious those are bots. Unless you are that ignorant recently there are tons of bots with names that are not gibberish. I’ve seen blood1 on tenet B1 and blood6 on the 2nd floor.
Why would you want to censor the name off when it’s purely evidence. Or do you prefer a video format, thanks to IMC we can easily press F12 to capture it.

1 Like

because you dont have the previlege to do so, is it that hard to understand?

You don’t speak of privelege when these are bots we are talking about, they are not players, these are programmes. You might as well ask IMC to remove the report bot button since, we have no privelege to judge as you said.
Stop saying crap trying to make yourself sound cool, we got to do what we have to do. And pushing IMC to deal with the bots when we can’t take it anymore is that thing.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

all you have to do is press the report button ingame

nothing else

what you do is self justice combined with naming and shaming… its not allowed

I also saw a bot couple mimic each other’s erratic movement, it was surreal.

Except he’s right…YOU don’t have access to the DB to be able to tell if these have been online for 50 hours straight or just 2 hours, of if they sell every item the pick up and have completed no quests.

Let IMC do what they been doing for the past week.

Remember that the next time you call the police, whom you call to make a final judgment on what you thought was a crime but weren’t sure about, or where utterly sure but knew it would be out of your power to pursue punishment doled out by yourself…