Tree of Savior Forum

Shinobi Yellow Eyed-Flower!

"E aí pessoal! vim aqui para ajudar todos os caras que querem ir para o caminho de Shinobi, e todos sabem que é uma coisa chata ficar campando no mesmo lugar por um monte de tempo!

Mas seja o que for, o ponto é, existem 4 lugares possíveis para gerar a flor da quest, todos eles muito mais próximos dos outros …

O que eu não notei, e eu supus que muitas pessoas também não notaram, é que você tem que matar alguns mobs que são muito parecidos com uma flor chamado “Green Corpse Flower”, elas geram em todo o mapa.

Estive matando esses mobs por uma hora mais ou menos, e finalmente consegui encontrar a flor em uma dessas 4 áreas.

Então, eu acho que esse é o modo para encontrar essa flor, e na verdade, faz bastante sentido na minha opinião hehe.
Não sei ao certo quantos desses mobs você tem que matar, mas funcionou para mim!
Espero que eu possa ajudar todos vocês!"

"Hey…
First of all I’m srry for my bad english! :smiley:

I came here to help out all the guys who want to go for the Shinobi way, and everybody knows its a boring thing staying camping the same place for a bunch of time!

But whatever, the point is, there are 4 possibles places to spawn the goddamn flower, all of them pretty closer to the others…

What I didn’t notice, and i supposed a lot of people dind’t too, is that you have to kill some mobs that’s very alike a flower called “Green Corpse Flower”, they spawn in all the map.

I’ve been killing this mob for one hour more or less, and finally could find the flower in one of this spots.

So, I believe that’s the key to find that flower, and actually, it makes sense.
I don’t know how many of this mobs you have to kill, but it worked for me!
I reallly hope that I could help all you!"

1 Like

Your english is fine :+1:

if you are more comfortable with your main language, you can always add it to the post :slight_smile:

that way both those that know your main and those know english can understand you well :wink:

1 Like

e quais são esses quatro lugares?