Tree of Savior Forum

[Shinobi] The Real Tank of ToS

Slithering isn’t canceled when you’re taking on CC. Even when boss knock you back, the slithering still is ongoing and you actually are getting back up much faster than without. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or the reality of the skill but as of today it’s how it goes…

I did not say it was cancelled I said it was only a bit more than 33% uptime, since it has a CD. Meanign you can not use it 100% of the time.

1 Like

Started this thread will be working on updating it as more relevant information is learned.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/shinobi-knight-tanking-the-shinobi-way/249646/20?u=nazrious

Lol wasting the only decent sword dps class going full con, what a bunch of lunatics we got in here.

the idea sounds interesting. think i will play around with the skill simulator and build one around this idea. also, seems like you will only be using your clones when you are far away from enemies and then kunai on them. after that, back to your tanking business. XD

for PVP wise, it sounds like a fresh & new mixed class. a Ninja Tanker! sounds pretty awesome even without the clones. Keep blocking and throw kunai from time to time, turn into a log and appear in front of archers (mages too?) and smack them with your shield or whatever, and with full con…you can have a blast with MIJIN NO JUTSU and shout “FULL CON LOSERS!” lol…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey dude your build actually sounds pretty neat! Ive always wanted to play a class with clones cuz I want to pretend theyre my soldiers haha :slight_smile: Im lvl 212 right now currently Sw 2 barb 2 cors 2 into shinobi but ive been thinking of re rolling into a sw 3 pelt 1 cors 2 shinobi hows the high con and dex build going dude? :slight_smile:

yeah can we get an update on your character?

3 Likes

And hunters are the real aoe dps.

I also want to know how it went

1 Like

How is the build going on? this build is interesting, a tank that can burst from time to time. Its kind of a unique idea compared to other builds.

Please do update us when youre not busy :slight_smile:

1 Like

CON/DEX

Now its CAN tank something…

I know its looks stupid, but if its works, this inst stupid …

My friend is a rodo-nobi. If he ever had a problem with maintaining aggro, he blows himself up. Easy to heal when he has 40k hp. Expensive, but silver is easy to get.

Teach me, please?

(I can’t get past 7m and I don’t buy anything but HP/SP pots.)

If you have time to kill with a sorc/necro, that’s the simplest way to go. Alone well, that’s a story with a rodo-nobi. Sorc/necro helps pass time and make silver.

I play swordies only. :confused:

NINJA/SHINOBI

TANK

this should be put in same sentence … it’s disgusting as ■■■■. It’s totally out of character… Ninjas were assassins/spies not guys running with shields in front row of battlefield

what next? Pyromancer as healer? ally suffers from poison? make him burn so he will forget about poison while feeling pain from burning alive

Priest throwing rosaries at enemies and then becoming ranged DPS?

I mean … even without shields they currently are in the frontlines… cus ya know… swordsman.

Just waiting for a summoner class with a spell like phoenix :smiley: . Burn the poison perhaps?

You mean like aspersion? Gasp Priest is throwing holy water therefore a ranged dps.