Tree of Savior Forum

Shinobi Replacement - more towards PVP playstyle

hey guys, im very very new to this game. started the other day. and i currently have a new toon im using. It’s current rank path is Swordsman x1 / Pelt x1 / Hop x1 / Rod x3 / ? ? ? / Murm

I was going to use Shin as rank 7 but since it’s a hidden class and apparently its more PVE. So i’d like to focus on a class that’s more PVP orientated for T7 and maybe even t8 but apparently Murm is fine as it is.

I was thinking of fencer but people are telling me it needs Cata 3 to be some what decent & most comments i find are usually complaints about its survivability but this build is pretty tanky as it is and it allows me to dish out absurd DMG for how tanky it is. This build according to the guide is stating to go full STR in points but others are stating to start investing some into CON if i want to PVP. - i currently have 25k HP w/ no con invested @ LVL 247. I also wouldn’t mind restarting if the build is too messed up.

– Thanks for reading

Slap corsair1 on there if you want to pvp with it. Hook is going to be needed. I run a similar build in sw3 > rode3 > corsair > murmillo, it is very high in offense but lacks in defense, namely low block.

Your build will have more defense and block, at the cost of less time on pain barrier, so you will be knocked down more.

is that for gap closers? i have never touched PVP so i can’t say how much people escape & kite well

Hook is for CC, without it it will be hard to land combo since target runs away from you not towards you which is the case in PvE. Most succesful PvP murms in SEA are hoplite3 variants for high critical rate and block while rodelero3 variants are for bossing, not quite sure how in other server regions.

Yeah,

In pvp most people will run away from you so you have to close the gap and be able to quickly damage people when you knock them down or root them.

Rodelero3 Murm pvp is generally rush down, look to connect with a shield shoving or montano, and then high kick into your heavy damage skills like headbutt and shooting star.

If you land a hook, you can frenized slash in and do heavy damage while they are CCd. Or you can shield shoving/montano into a close range hook to keep them in place.

hmm thanks for the advice