Tree of Savior Forum

Shinobi Build Guidance and Questions

Hello guys! I recently made a Shinobi build that fits my play style, but I still need some help and guidance to whether this build will be efficient (I am open to any ideas and suggestions so don’t be shy now :smiley: )

My play style will be that of buffing my weapons with Gung Ho, Concentrate, Jolly Roger, Restrain and debuffing mobs/enemies with Warcry. Cleave will be used to provide the additional critical rate that I need. I will be using Sword + dagger combination and will very much be a normal attack DPS’er in the majority of the times. Additionally, I will be making use of the Corsair’s and Shinobi’s damaging skills for rotation cycles and utility.

According to Cathexis’s Swordsman Guide, it feels like getting clones will cause some serious problems to a class that doesn’t bode well with tanking enemy attacks, so I have opted it out. Do you think it is alright not to get the skill despite the damage advantage?

I also opted out for Level 2 Mokuton no Jutsu simply because of its attribute, where it will give more duration for the skill and hence saving me the skill point. Does Mokuton no Jutsu only apply to one skill? If not, then does it avoid more skills as its level increases? And lasty, I opted out for the kunai for the range capabilities as my class lacks in that department. However, my build will change if Mokuton no Jutsu does avoid more skills as the skill is leveled up.

Here is my build:

for convenience reasons, heres the link to the build.

@cem_u_goker remember you can save the build and post the link to it, much easier :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Well I wanted to upload it anyway for those who just want to directly look at my build.

I’m pretty sure you’ll regret not taking Bunshin no Jutsu if you go Shinobi. I think it’s the best shinobi skill…

I don’t see any problem with what Cathexis’s said. You’ll take lot of dmg if you get hit when the clones are out. Just don’t use this when you’re tanking and try not to get hit?

Although you won’t tank if you’re not taking Pelasta…

Any idea where to find the hidden quest for shinobi?

There is chinese guide for hidden quest. U can google translate the guide. I summon u, @jinfin

What thread is the chinese guide in or where can i find it?