Tree of Savior Forum

Shield Charge and Slithering Questions

Can you move faster than usual with haste (or some another move speed skill) while using Shield Charge or Slithering?

No Rodeleros around here?

Rodel c3 here. Actually never paid attention to this and I have both skills. I guess it works but I’ll test it to confirm at night and get back to you if no one else has confirmed it by then.

Whelp, was busy yesterday and totally forgot about this.

Just tested and can confirm that Haste impacts the movement speed even when using slithering or shield charge. In general.

With 35 movement speed Slithering reduces it by 14 and Shied Charge by 11, this is with both skills at lv 1. With 33 movement speed it’s 14 and 10. So I guess this is a % based reduction.

Have you tried “Dashing” while using Slithering?

It works.

You can dash while in slither but you’re not as fast as the regular dash but not as slow as the regular slither also. So it gives you additional mobility while using Slithering. :slight_smile:

Huh, I wonder if the new Battle Order’s “maximum speed” buff impacts slithering as well. I’d be able to help test this if I didn’t have to dissolve my friend’s guild to be able to take advantage of “free” templar rank reset (that’s 1m gone dammit).

Just tested Battle Orders + Shield Charge, I went from 62ms to 43ms.
Was hoping for max ms all throughout, but we can’t have everything we want.

1 Like