Tree of Savior Forum

Shapeshifting and Lycanthropy abilities disppearing

Server Name: NA Klaipeda

Team Name:Ursinus

Character Name:UrsinusSol

Bug Description :
Whenever I shapeshift into any enemy, or use the lycanthropy skill the attacks given in those forms keep disappearing from the bar and I can’t get them back for the duration of the transformation. This Happens everytime I either sprint or fight in a “cutscene battle”

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use shapeshift, transform, or lycanthropy
  2. Sprint in your new form or engage/leave a cutscene battle

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : I use keyboard but it happens no matter the control mode.

Make sure you have those spaces on your hotbar filled when outside of Lycanthropy and this shouldn’t occur.

1 Like

I just tested it. It stopped my skills from disappearing during the transformation. But the skills I put on the bar prior to transforming disappeared after the the skill ended. This happened with both shapeshift and lycanthropy. Is there a way to stop the skills from disappearing period? If not then id have to keep putting skills on my bar each time I transform.

It should be working just fine once you fill your hotbar… just keep trying. I understand it’s annoying, but the issue should resolve itself once the hotbar settings save.

Im confused as to what you mean by “once the hotbar settings saves”. I’v tried this method multiple times but it keeps happening is it suppose to stick or something? Also if the hotbar settings do save does this mean if I need to swap them around in the future I’ll encounter this issue again and have to keep trying and trying to get them to stick? Thanks for your help by the way.

It’s just something the client and server sync up from time to time, don’t worry about it.

No, you shouldn’t encounter this issue in the future. Just keep those hotbar slots filled and you shouldn’t encounter issues going forward.

Alright then thanks a bunch I’ll just keep going until they stay.