Tree of Savior Forum

Shadowmancer skills [KTEST]

2 Likes

Am I the only one who feels kinda disappointed in this class?
Sage has a portal shop and kinda delivers itā€™s concept neatly and so does enchanter; but shadowmancer? I guess they kinda tried with that shadow glide and that decoy, but thatā€™s pretty much it. I really canā€™t find the appeal on the rest of itā€™s kit.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Anything about the C2? and Warlock C3??

It has so much overheat and low CD.Shadowmancer is a very good DPS filler.The C2 new skills looks lackluster but C1 looks nice.

I would go for PVP

Wiz C1 / Cryo C3 / Kino C3 / Shadow C2
or
Wiz C1 / Cryo C3 / Chrono C3 / Shadow C2

For PVE

Wiz C3 / Ele C3 / Link C1 / Shadow C2

1 Like

I think Shadow is still best to pair with at least Warlock C1 for PvE

The warlock class dark damage 10% attribute and the invocation too good to not ignore.
By the way, the mastema also good to use together lv10+ cure scroll, it deal tons of damage.

im pretty sure if imc decides to make r8 c3 skill really really strong, it could push people towards it.

in the meantime, the direction of shadowmancer seems to be split, pvp from c1 skills, pve from c2 skills.

for metalock, i think its Wiz3 / Ele3 / WL1 / Shadow2, might still be outclassed in boss, but good in ET?

PVP is Wiz / Cryo3 / Kino3 / Shadow2 seems legit strong, especially if u abuse bug.

So, the bind skill, does it actually really bind the enemy to the ground (as in, it wonā€™t receive knockbacks, for example) or is it just an ā€œyouā€™re unable to moveā€ ā€˜Sleepā€™ likely debuff?
Also, is it ground (canā€™t affect flying mobs)?

For the exploding orb attack in C2, can anyone confirm if it pulls up orbs from the shadows of friendly units? Like party members or summons (mostly summons). Iā€™m sure I saw it asked somewhere already, but itā€™s a pain and a half to search for anything on these wonky forums.

how much damage do the atribute from shadow form ? its like mastema ? any other interaction ? i saw the atributes but looks soo useless