05/12/2018

Server Name:
SA-Silute

Team Name:
InSUPPORTavel

Character Name:
Jack_Frost

Steps to reproduce the issue :
When I tried to do the shadowmancer pre-quest I can’t finish it.
1- I talked with the shadow at Taniel I comemorative orb and it desapear
2-(now the bugg starts) When i go to talk with the chronomancer master, she didn’t talk anything about the occurred, just open the shop
3- When i go to see the shadowmancer master at Rasvoy Lake She is not there.

Video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtPK_x5dPZ0

In here in [SEA] Telsiai it still bug, the chronomancer master didn’t tell the shadowmancer master location.

@STAFF_Letitia: Could you please check on this…

I was helping a player in my server, below our findings on this bug.

• The bug occurs within level 280ish on the way for class advancement, better check them out.
  • Do we need to interact the unknown device in Taniel I comemorative orb before we interact the chronomancer master?

I did the pre-quest and never receive this bug, by the way my level is 350ish and rank 9. Also I suggest we put this pre-quest on the Quest tab once we interact the shadow in Taniel I comemorative orb so we may know the we have activate the advancement quest for the shadowmancer.

2 Likes

@rbitvita this is the answer wich I got from the support:

tosmanager2

Replied: May 13th, 2018 at 12:04 am

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for contacting us!

We highly advise you to engage in a discussion in the forums regarding this inquiry. Players who have already finished the quest will greatly help you. This will also build a good connection with the other players.

If you have other concern, please do contact us again.

Regards.
Tree of Savior Support

I can’t Beleave in it…

Hey bro…I was able to solve the problem… just delete all quests wich u got with the char and talk with the chronomancer master (after talk with the shadow) and the quest will proceed

The QA team is double checking this.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I’m happy that you were able to solve it. :sob:

1 Like

Thanks that is really helpful