Tree of Savior Forum

Shadowmancer adaptation training>?

i am not gonna like kinda pissed off right now i did that quest 15 times in a row and got nothing for it i couldnt get above 57 because 90% of the time my character would not pick up the shadow balls the ping is so bad and i dont even know why i have never had this issue before servers were merged. so do i not get ■■■■ unless i get 60 points plus?? because literally that will never happen with the ping this game is giving me.

I got all in week 3. Mind you my client can’t load everything during the quest so most of the time I have to fight against invinsible cube and shadow ball. And of course once stage 3 start, everything is laggy.

Some tips altho i forgot every details cos last I did this 2 months ago.

1. Stack as many movement speed buff that long as much as you can. I ride my pet after timer start else I can’t see my character moving.
  2. Use zoomy addon and adjust as far as you like.
  3. You can collect more than 1 shadow. I think stage 3 spawn shadow 4 at a time. I would collect 2-4 before I returned to starting point.
  4. Don’t expect to collect shadow when you barely touch it. You were tricked by view perspective so learn where the actual spawn spot. A bit to the right or below.
  5. And try not to get caught before stage 3 start.
  6. If you did all the above, just wait til they fix the server then.

thank you for the suggestion :smiley: