Tree of Savior Forum

Sexist TP Costs?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I play Vindictus, and that game is like 80% animu dress-up game. The prices are the same for everything as far as Iā€™ve seen for the past 6 years(inner armor, hair, outfitters) -> http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/8262/garter-plate-outfit-and-more
And personally, I love the male characters in Vindictus. The developers even worked to designed a class as fan service for women.

So how about this: Why donā€™t the males in ToS have cuter ā– ā– ā– ā– ? Thatā€™s sexist. The male costumes look like butthole except Cleric Spring Costume.

1 Like

Please do not mistake this ā– ā– ā– ā–  as ā€œfeministā€.
Feminist is not ā€œI wanna argue about that hairstyles are more expensive for women and call everything sexist just because I canā€.

Actually, sexism is a serious debate but if someone uses it like this, it loses is seriousity.

Just think of it as a troll

Going to the hairtylist in real life is more expensive for women as well. In most of the cases.

Stop using that word ā€œfeministā€ like that, it is a serious debate but loses its worth if you use it inflationary like that.
And itā€™s a shame what name people like you give ā€œfeminismā€.

Iā€™m pretty sure this is a troll thread and I wish people would not have taken it seriously so it would not have been pushed

Okay. Not even trolling here do you think if people were dead serious and debated honest to goodness why this issue is bad they would actually fix it? When it was IMC themselves that originally did this obviously on purpose?

Prolly not because thatā€™s why Julie left since they donā€™t really seem interested in listening to anything we have to say.

More hair - more money))) :smile:

Probably because the female premium hairstyles look nicer. They already have pretty ones by default, so most likely they view it as a ā€œluxury to pay forā€.

1 Like

I think you replied to the wrong one. :slight_smile:

I donā€™t really mind paying extra. Game is too much fun! :heart_eyes:

#partoftheproblem

The Female premium hair are just simply better to look at, I however dont even think the premium male hair are worth it

Itā€™s not even my post. You seem to have serious issues. Chill.

2 Likes

If something is popular, the price is only going to increase, so long as people are willing to pay for it. Since men make up the majority of female characters in game, the likelihood of steady sales while pushing the price higher, is much greater than if the majority of female characters were controlled by females.

Banking on others perverted control fantasies is simply good business.

1 Like

Why does a haircut for female cost more compared to a male haircut ?

get real, girlā€¦

I want to be fabulous and glorious on my male avatar, why do i need to turn my char into a female to have good cosmetics it makes me feel like iā€™m joining the LGBT community and i have nothing against the LGBT community but i donā€™t want to join the LGBT community.

Men play MMOs for different reasons than womenā€¦so different price points are an inevitability. guys donā€™t care much about costume items and will at most grind for the costume item they want and thatā€™s itā€¦but female players do like costume items and will go the extra mile collect more of them.

this happens in the real world too. check out the video in regards to that.