Tree of Savior Forum

Set and equipement

Hi, I just hit level 100 as a wiz 3 > Link 1 and I’m wondering what good set I should get ? I don’t know much about all this so if someone could tell me what set is good, why and maybe where I can get it. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Save money for an Arde Dagger, buy a good “cheap” rod and put it to +5 and you should be fine.

Only really go for high-end gear when spending money:

Necklace: Animus or Max Petamion

Bracelet: Glass Bracelet or Wizard Bracelet

Set: 3 plate pieces + cloth gloves or Wind Runner. Superior Royal Guard, Grynas, Virtov, Lolopanther. These are the sets worth going after.

Weapon: Ingnition or Maga Rod or Superior Corona Rod.

Sub-Weap/Shield: Aias, Karacha, Venom, Arde Dagger, Ottrava Shield or Ledas Shield, even Beetleback is good.

Headgears: 100 or + m.atq and property attacks for offensive headgear, 700+ HP defensive headgear.

Can you explain to me why everyone seems so into arde dagger. I’m not sure I totaly understand the fire property attack. Is that really powerfull ? And how do you get all the items ? Do you need to buy it or can you actually farm it ?
Anyway thanks for the tips :slight_smile:

Elemental damage, for whatever reason, is added to every “line” (number that appears above the enemy) of damage you do.

If you have multiple lines of damage (i.e. bonuses from Sacrament, Cafrisun, etc) then that damage will be added to every single line.

For instance:

• You use a basic attack and deal X.

• You use a basic attack with Arde equipped and you deal X + 153

• You use a basic attack with Arde equipped while buffed with Sacrament and you deal X + 153 + 40, 40add + 40 + 153

• You use a basic attack with Arde equipped while buffed with Sacrament and while wearing the Cafrisun armor set and you deal X + 153 + 40, 40add + 40 + 153, 12add + 40 + 153

The 153 elemental damage from Arde is added to every line you deal so mutihit skills are also impacted (regardless of their elemental type i.e. fire or ice etc).

So a Lv10 Fireball deals 10 hits. Arde adds 153 to each hit, so it actually raises the total damage of that skill by 1530 (before resistances etc).

To answer your first post though, just be sure to buy Pardoner buffs and buy an Arde Dagger and the Cafrisun armor set from market (2k-10k per piece on average) and wear it up through level 200. Once you start getting lvl220 gear you can change to a generic white plate set with some cloth gloves. Don’t spend too much on gear because it will all be useless once R8 content is released, where the expected cap is lv330.

Note: the above examples may be a little off. I’m not too entirely sure the “additional damage” is also added to every hit lol But rest assured, elemental damage like that found on Arde, hats, etc is added to every hit.

Oh okay ! Thanks for the really well explained post both of you. I got loads of interesting informations now :slight_smile:

I totaly get why arde and cafrisun is considered OP :slight_smile: I’ll try to get those and I’ll see later on ! Thanks for all the usefull informations guys :slight_smile:

Event if you don’t have Arde, buy a Cafrisun Set as soon as possible and always use those 1 hour buffs from Pardoners. It helps A LOT when JP and MM are on cooldown.

1 Like

Thanks I just bought cafrisun now :slight_smile: