Tree of Savior Forum

Server transfer suggestions. 🙂

I know that in this game server transfer seems to be difficult as it has to be done manually by staff members.

I would like to suggest some ideas how this could be added in a way it would be beneficial to both players and IMC.

1. Make it a cash shop item.
  • Other games do this as well so I think it’s perfectly reasonable. A fair price could be 100TP for example, little more doesn’t hurt either.
  1. Carry out transfers every week during maintenance.
  • Every player that bought a transfer before maintenance would have their team transferred to their preferred server. So if a person bought a transfer during/after maintenance they would have to wait until the next weeks maintenance.
  • If players are well informed about this I think it could work out well enough.
  1. [Optional] Limit the number of transfers per week.
  • If for some reason doing a large amount of transfers is too much for the staff to handle every maintenance, the solution would be to limit the amount of transfers sold per week.
  • Every week at a set time a preferred number of transfers would be sold (50 or 100 for example.) After they are all bought no more transfers are available for the week.
  • However I think the players base currently isn’t that high so this might not be needed. If it is, most likely for only the first few weeks.

I’ll keep this short for now cause I want to know what other players think or staff if they read this. :eyes:

Thoughts? (Like/Dislike) Ideas? (Other suggestions, new ideas, changes.)

I can add and do changes on this based on other suggestions as well. :slight_smile:

Reminder: Please don’t add in a discussion about IMC being incompetent etc. I don’t need to see the same things in every topic.
I also know these suggestions might not be ideal for players but we might never be able to have the ideal option for this.
I think it would be better to have a server transfer available with a few hindrances than no server transfer at all.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.