Tree of Savior Forum

Server Transfer, how about Silver in the market?

Continuing the discussion from Server Transfer Details and Conditions:

IMC states clearly that we have to unlist items in the market. But how about Silvers that we got from selling our items? Should we wait until we retrieve all of the Silvers before submitting the request? What if Transfer period end before we can retrieve our Silvers? If some of us see the announcement at the last minutes, will they lost all silvers in the market?

9 Likes

Plus 1 to this. do we need to retrieve all the silvers too before april 26th? meaning if getting the silver for the items we sold in the market have 48hrs waiting time, so by april 24th we must stop vending already so we wont have balance silvers in the market by april 26th?

bump

I just realized a minute ago that I have already register for a server transfer ticket. 2 days left until I can take all silver back to my character. ; - ;

Dose it mean I have to say goodbye to all silver? That’s quite sad.

hi giotto,

I submitted a ticket because i’m in the same situation. I would like to transfer my team but I sold an item on the market today ( completely forgot to check the transfer date ) and I won’t be able to retrieve the money before the maintenance. They replied that in this case my team cannot be transfered.
So according to that reply you will probably keep your silvers, but you will not be eligible for the team transfer.

I completely forgot about it. What should I do ?? And it quit high among of money that I still can’t retrieve T T

According to the information, I believe that your “TEAM” will be marked as unable to transfer.
You will not lose your silver, but will have to send another ticket requesting the transfer after removing the silver from the Market.
The deadline for the transfer is up to May 1, need not worry.